Dream Home script search

cedarwolfcedarwolf Posts: 64
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Howdy folks. I purchased (most of) the Dream Home recently and didn't realize that the rooms do not load at zero. I brought this up on another forum and was informed that someone had written a script to load the individual rooms at zero but no one could remember who wrote it or where it was. Does anyone here know? I'm using an eMachine with 4GB RAM from an external drive under Windows 7.

Thanks.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moving this to the Commons because it is a request for, not an offer of, a freebie.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited August 2012

The 'Dream Home Centre Poses' were a set of poses rather than a script. I've confirmed from the forum archive that the author was DavidGB, but I'm having problems finding the original post.

Just in case you haven't realised, the Dream Home rooms load in their positions relative to each other, and there are cameras set up for each room.

Post edited by DWG on
  • cedarwolfcedarwolf Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

I understand that all the rooms load at a relational point but In order to use them as separate entities I need them to load at true zero and on the ground. This is what I'm looking for. Call me lazy, but I'd rather spend my time actually putting things together than trying to figure out where the heck they are and how to get them were I prefer them to be.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,126
    edited December 1969

I'm sure I had that zip file somewhere here too - let me have a dig around today and I'll come back to you.

• RLSprouseRLSprouse Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Did the scripts/poses ever surface? I'd sure like to get these. Thanks.

~ Russ

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

You can't post other peoples stuff. You would have to get in touch with the person and have them come on and post it.

edited December 1969

Did the zip have an email address? I'll gladly get in touch with them.. I think it was DavidGB if my memory serves me correctly..

• RLSprouseRLSprouse Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

I sent him a PM, I'll let you know if he responds.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Did the zip have an email address? I'll gladly get in touch with them.. I think it was DavidGB if my memory serves me correctly..

Just read the readme which came with it and it was DaveGB

edited December 1969

I managed to get hold of him, and he's kind enough to let me host the files again.

So here you go: http://www.jacktomalin.com/files/DHCentrePoses.zip

Huge thanks and kudos to DavidGB - cheers!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Do you also have the architect type layouts showing where all the rooms go, in different colors? I remember that was posted in a forum on the old site, and thought I had downloaded the images, but I can't find them. I can't even remember the kind soul who did them up. It must have been some work, too.

Dana

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 2013
    Post edited by Wilmap on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

Thanks!

Dana