Legos and more legos

PoserversePoserverse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Just uploaded to Poserverse Lego Dr. Oct and our new Lego base figure. You will find these in our Members Download area.

Comments

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited December 1969

Looks great!
    Out of curiosity, how is the new blank lego figure different than the old one that you've had on your site before?

• PoserversePoserverse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Looks great!
    Out of curiosity, how is the new blank lego figure different than the old one that you've had on your site before?

UVmapping and Rigging. Here is a preview of what is coming up for the new blank

SpiderPromo.png
    944 x 360 - 124K
  • jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

oh boy... wait until my 6 year old grandson see's these, he love playing in poser

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

The templates are a little hard to edit ... but thanks for that great idea. And maybe you should rename your Brick Figure, 'cause Lego don't like to use their name for not licensed products.

• PoserversePoserverse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The templates are a little hard to edit ... but thanks for that great idea. And maybe you should rename your Brick Figure, 'cause Lego don't like to use their name for not licensed products.

Did I not include the template for the figure? They should not need editing.

• ScavengerScavenger Posts: 2,664
    edited December 1969

Why do you not exist anymore!!!! Why!!!1

Stupid progression of time!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

Yes, well said, i am finding hard to download all things that i want and good sites keep going offline