Natasha Elite Skin for Genesis 2 Female and for Genesis????

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello, the skin of my V4.2 Character Dixie is based on Natasha Elite Skin for V4.2 but I plan to work also with the new figures Genesis and Genesis 2 Female and have both but the Skin of Natasha Elite Skin for V4.2 doesn`t not "fit" well also not after running the skin converter for G2F the inner thigh/crotch/hip region fits not well. Is it possible for some of the vendors/ content creators here to create a perfect fitting natasha elite skin texture for genesis and also genesis 2 female?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Did you make sure that the V4 UVset was being used for all surfaces?

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

The default UV map for the Genesis base figure is the V4 UV map so you should have no problems applying the Natasha V4 map to the Genesis base.

The default UV map for the G2F is the V5 UV map. It also must be in duf format for it to work properly.

Which are you using Genesis or G2F?

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    The default UV map for the Genesis base figure is the V4 UV map so you should have no problems applying the Natasha V4 map to the Genesis base.

The default UV map for the G2F is the V5 UV map. It also must be in duf format for it to work properly.

Which are you using Genesis or G2F?

G2F, the texture works on the whole body but where the inner thigh go over to the crotch region there you can see not directly borders but there you can see a texture difference.

have another question on injections and I think you can help me:

here is the problem:

I have changed channels on deltas for two morphs I want to inject to the CC channels, have also changed the ChanVis and the "inject links" and "rem links" do not know how this correcty is named, so I can click on the icon and has the morph injected to the figure.

the first morph appears as it should at the body injection CC_31 channel and on the chest injection channel CC_31 and the second morph only appears at the chest injection channel CC30 but not at the body injection channel CC30.

the first one also has an: ERC [DeltaAdd] > DX 00 MODEL:PBMCC_31_chest for the body injection channel CC_31

the second one does not have such ERC delta add.

The thing is, that the deltas are both look the same (only difference the channel number)

also the script loading is the same with only difference the pathes.

so normaly botch must work the same way.

edited December 1969

Did you make sure that the V4 UVset was being used for all surfaces?

I have made a material preset from my v4 character (saved as scene before) to convert it to g2f so i think it must be the v4 UVset if Elite does use this.

have a look please at the other posting in this thread where I asked for help with morphs injection problems

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

I love that skin! You don't need an auto-converter. I just apply the skin to Genesis and save it as a Material Preset. Then you can load your G2F (as long as you've purchased V4 for G2F) and click on the material preset you just made. You may or may not have to set the UV's to V4. Easy!!

edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:
    I love that skin! You don't need an auto-converter. I just apply the skin to Genesis and save it as a Material Preset. Then you can load your G2F (as long as you've purchased V4 for G2F) and click on the material preset you just made. You may or may not have to set the UV's to V4. Easy!!

well I have fixed this texture with tattoos and tan lines :) if you have an account at renderosity you can have a look to my Character Dixie with the fixed natasha elite skin :) my name there is also cosmo71, visit my gallery there

edited December 2013

have also a thread here with renders :) (link below) but at renderosity you can see a bit more of the skin in some renders ;)

Post edited by cosmo71 on
    edited December 1969

Saiyaness said:

have I done but the inner thigh/hip region looks not correct after using the skin converter

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Do you have the geograft genitals attached to the figure? If so you have to change the default UVs for that also and I don't know if the G2F genitals even have a V4 UV option.

edited December 1969

jestmart said:
    Do you have the geograft genitals attached to the figure? If so you have to change the default UVs for that also and I don't know if the G2F genitals even have a V4 UV option.

1. it is with and without the G2F genitals
    2. The UV of the G2F will change if you insert the hip texture of your character (it works and it looks exactly the same as without the genitals)

I think because the map itself is different from v4 to g2f and genesis that is why the texture of the hip/inner thigh/croth region does not smoothly shift into each other.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    jestmart said:

1. it is with and without the G2F genitals
    2. The UV of the G2F will change if you insert the hip texture of your character (it works and it looks exactly the same as without the genitals)

I think because the map itself is different from v4 to g2f and genesis that is why the texture of the hip/inner thigh/croth region does not smoothly shift into each other.

Have you tried to use the map transfer tool in DS to convert the hip texture to G2F's UV?

edited December 1969

All I want and need to get my character work as G2F is "NATASHA ELITE SKIN" for G2F.

Note: V4.2 skin texture converter is no option because of no perfect result.

I need an original "natasha skin texture" created for G2F and it should look like the v4.2 version during workin on a scene and after rendering. That is all. Can`t be so difficult.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited December 2013

cosmo, maybe you contact Yannek, the PA who created the Natasha Elite skin, since he would have the original resources, and would be the one who has to make the skin in the first place for GF2...

Post edited by BeeMKay on
    edited December 1969

lee_lhs said:
    cosmo, aybe you contact Yannek, the PA who created the Natasha Elite skin, since he would have the original resources, and would be the one who has to make the skin in the first place for GF2...

how can I contact him? At renderosity you can contact a vendor directly but here at DAZ?

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    lee_lhs said:
    cosmo, aybe you contact Yannek, the PA who created the Natasha Elite skin, since he would have the original resources, and would be the one who has to make the skin in the first place for GF2...

how can I contact him? At renderosity you can contact a vendor directly but here at DAZ?

Well, you can fill out a support ticket to the sales department, stating your request that a new skin is made.
    https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new

However, there is no guarantee, as it is entirely possible that the PA has moved on from making 2D content...

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

lee_lhs said:
    cosmo71 said:
    lee_lhs said:

Well, you can fill out a support ticket to the sales department, stating your request that a new skin is made.

However, there is no guarantee, as it is entirely possible that the PA has moved on from making 2D content...

which would be a big loss for all of us. that person makes the best textures out there period.

edited December 1969

Barubary said:
    lee_lhs said:
    cosmo71 said:
    lee_lhs said:

which would be a big loss for all of us. that person makes the best textures out there period.

there are some new textures from yannek for v5 I think, so I guess he still do textures :)