DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!

Comments

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your suggestion, but wouldn't this just flip the store to show me the *most* expensive things? My intent was to get to the place where we could see the cheapest DAZ O's that are eligible for the coupon, i.e. that tier of items that starts to show up right above the freebies and 1.99 items.

That's right. But the more expensive end is often shorter than cheap end. ;)

possibly true... would have to try. i got to page 27 because the store told me how many PC items it was showing in the sidebar and I divided by 60 and jumped to find the border between PC and next-cheapest items...
    :-)

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,276
    edited December 1969

Is the coupon still working for people? I just tried it with Casual Surfwear for Genesis and I keep getting 'Coupon code "T3stCoUpoN2" is not valid.' I've even emptied the cart and put it back in - as I'd added it last night but I am still getting the error.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

daz-le_me said:
    Is the coupon still working for people? I just tried it with Casual Surfwear for Genesis and I keep getting 'Coupon code "T3stCoUpoN2" is not valid.' I've even emptied the cart and put it back in - as I'd added it last night but I am still getting the error.

did not work for me the last time i tried

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

It appears that this question was skipped over. Could someone answer it, please?

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

zigraphix said:
    When is the $2 coupon good until?
    Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited May 2012

it didn't work for me either, so maybe its dead now. would have been nice to know when it was ending.

i had almost worked through my kind of angsty search :ohh: for a product i could use it on and had narrowed it down to two possibilities, only to see it no longer working.

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • swirlerswirler Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It's not working for me and I was getting ready to buy stuff. I hadn't used it yet.

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi DAZ

I think this is a perfect weekend to prime time the BoGoF to celebrate the new store !!%-P

• woody2woody2 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

coupon does not work. beside were do you redem it I went to store credit and not good. please help.
    woody

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

This coupon is not working for me either. I was going to use it last night but had to wait until today. So I didn't get to buy anything with it. Dang.

Now I'll have to wait until Monday for DAZ to sort this out. I'm sure they will make it right if there was a problem on their end. They always do. :)

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

"Coupon is not valid" - that's the answer in my cart, too :( :-( - and the Smileys don't work in the post-preview either, although they're enabled !

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

Why not fix the site problems first before loading the store with lots of new items and making us go to all sorts of troubles like not being able to check out or to use coupons that do not work.

• edited December 1969

I thought I would give DAZ one more chance... I need the OLD DAZ M4 Morphs ++ but the coupon is NOT working for me either... and now a company based in UTAH is charging me SALES TAX?! I am so NOT going to purchcase without that $2 to help .... getting very put off by us having to beta test your site....and very wary of making a purchase that I MAY not even be able to download...

• woody2woody2 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

As much as i want to buy some things right now . I'm not going to do it because you can't download it anyway. it seem strange that they will keep running sales on things and not have the site working. seems a little backwards to me. the way it is going the prime over at Renderosity is starting to look a lot better. I use to like this place but after this up grade and having us beta test this with our money and time . I wonder if it is worth all the problems.

woody2

• rebelgraphxrebelgraphx Posts: 215
    edited December 1969

Wishlist still does not work, tried to move items to cart, does not work.
    Tried to delete wishlist items, does not work.
    The number of wishlist items I seem to have changes from 17 to a 104........
    Was this new site tested before launch???????
    Together with all the other problems and looking at all the new releases which seem to be more important than a working site I think this will be my last visit to Daz for a while.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,203
    edited December 1969

woody2 said:
    As much as i want to buy some things right now . I'm not going to do it because you can't download it anyway. it seem strange that they will keep running sales on things and not have the site working. seems a little backwards to me. the way it is going the prime over at Renderosity is starting to look a lot better. I use to like this place but after this up grade and having us beta test this with our money and time . I wonder if it is worth all the problems.

woody2

What is stopping you from downloading? Are your orders stuck pending authorisation, or the downloads not starting, or not completing?

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited May 2012

edited to try and delete this post as I realize I did not "quote" the correct individual. How to delete?

Post edited by ThatGuy on
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

woody2 said:

woody2

I've bought several items (much to my chagrin) since the new site was launched. I haven't had a problem downloading any of my purchases, although I would prefer not to see the "mac" files since I use pc (do you hear me DAZ techies?;-) )

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

twingo said:
    Wishlist still does not work, tried to move items to cart, does not work.
    Tried to delete wishlist items, does not work.
    The number of wishlist items I seem to have changes from 17 to a 104........
    Was this new site tested before launch???????
    Together with all the other problems and looking at all the new releases which seem to be more important than a working site I think this will be my last visit to Daz for a while.

Did you Update Wish List? I believe we were told in the old forums that it was tested.

atticanne1.jpg
    100 x 100 - 11K
  • DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

Thanks Kevin

• edited December 1969

I took a chance and bought the M4 Morphs ++.... I was able to download both the PC exe and the MAC zip (did that just in case the exe would not work) .... I also clicked the tiny X in the gray circle and was able to delete every item in my wish list. Coupon never worked, of course.

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

No it never worked for me either. I know several others said the same, but their posts seem to be gone? *says in a sweet voice, no disrespect intended* :coolsmile:

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Could it be, that all items in the store are NEW ITEMS with the new shop, no matter how old they are???? We all are here in the forum also as NEW MEMBERS.

If all items in the new store are marked as NEW, then a coupon can't work, because you can't use it on NEW RELEASES. Maybe soneone should check this.

BTW: I want the old Voucher/Coupon Handling back. Could someone start a vote for this???

edited December 1969

Has anyone contacted DAZ about this coupon? I really want to buy a few things on my wishlist but I have been waiting for this to get resolved. It worked one time in the cart last week but I couldn't finalize the purchase because, when I deleted one of the items it would not let me edit (or even see) the payment information. I did not want it to take it out of the wrong account. Nothing I did would make it show me the payment info again. *sigh*

When I tried the coupon the following day it no longer did anything but yield an error.

I love DAZ the company but I'm not a fan of the new website so far.

• argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 1969

Wow, though there would be an official answer in here by now! :(

edited May 2012

Me too! I keep checking back to see if something has developed... and then I try to chuckle and feel bad for DAZ because of the various ways in which the chaos continues. Note the word "try". :-)

Post edited by Storypilot on
    edited December 1969

Why can't it just work! lol

Okay, now that I have my whine out of the way I think I am going to file a ticket on this problem since the help desk has been fixed. Yay.

edited December 1969

Just so everyone knows, I have filled out a ticket on this issue so we can get it resolved before the current sales end. So happy that they finally have the help desk up and running.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited May 2012

Could it be, that all items in the store are NEW ITEMS with the new shop, no matter how old they are???? We all are here in the forum also as NEW MEMBERS.

If all items in the new store are marked as NEW, then a coupon can't work, because you can't use it on NEW RELEASES. Maybe soneone should check this.

BTW: I want the old Voucher/Coupon Handling back. Could someone start a vote for this???

Nice theory, but that's not it.
    The $2 off coupon WORKED on the first evening it was offered.

Post edited by Graze on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

...guis, maybe the coupon, like, expired already...

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    ...guis, maybe the coupon, like, expired already...

It probably did - the frustration people are facing is that Daz never ever said WHEN the coupon would expire, despite people asking again and again and again.. But it was given a week ago, so I'd bet it is expired by now.