"Wolf of the Order"

Wolf_of_the_Order_-_3.png
    600 x 900 - 998K
  • Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

I said I would, and here it is...
    Yes it's my photo studio background again... sue me. LOL

"Wolf of the Order"

wow this is awesome, and he does fit that outfit so well. love it!

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited November 2013

FWArt said:

"Wolf of the Order"

I like how it came out too, to avoid having the 'gloves' and 'chain' showing in the upper joints I had to get a little creative. :)

Post edited by ScraverX on
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:

"Wolf of the Order"

I like how it came out too, to avoid having the 'gloves' and 'chain' showing in the upper joints I had to get a little creative. :)

Well you have done a great job here. it's like that armour was created for him to wear ;)

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Ok, I put some clothes on him. ;) Was doing some custom work, so gave me an excuse to do another render.

DanTest01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 628K
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    FWArt said:

"Wolf of the Order"

Well you have done a great job here. it's like that armour was created for him to wear ;)

Or he was created for the armour, either works :D

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

I was so happy to see Dan today. I haven't bought anything for a few days just waiting for him. Haven't had a chance to play with him yet but hopefully soon.

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited November 2013

Ok, family is home savely again and I have my hands free to start playing with Dan now :D
    I have a long list of install in DIM though, so I have to be patient until he is installed ><<br /> And patience is not in my nature ...

Post edited by Sylvan on
    edited December 1969

Great work Male-M3dia... putting clothes on him.... so boring... but probably better for here. LOL

Yeah I agree richardclery1 either works, as it looks great. So glad you had fun and hope you get many more great renders out of both, the amour and Dan

Thanks Kismet2012, hope you have great fun playing with him, and I hope he is nice to you, just make sure he doesn't bite you ;)

Estroyer, what's patience... is that something new, don't think I heard of that before. LOL

edited December 1969

I'll have a lot more fun with Dan once Zev0's 'Growing Up' comes out for G2M :D

edited December 1969

I'll have a lot more fun with Dan once Zev0's 'Growing Up' comes out for G2M :D

Yep that could be fun. little Dan's ;)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

and than Zev's aging morphs... Dan.. with his father and his son ;P

edited December 1969

Carola O said:

yeah sounds like the kind of scene he's probably run away from, he seems to wild to tame like that... LOL... or maybe not.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    Sorel said:
    Much option. So amaze. Wow

No seriously omg Dan has lots of options, and is quite handsome! Just from looking at the promos I would say that all who were involved in creating this have done an excellent job. Now to push aside other renders for Dan renders! LOL

How to spot a Reddit user :P

Well mostly facebook, I think my friends post all that kind of stuff from reddit though lol

Also I'm finally rendering a scene with Dan, should be done in an hour or so.

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

Thank you for this wonderful character pack...it was worth every penny. Here is my first render with Dan. I have to say that I am definitely looking forward to using him more.

Dan_00.jpg
    1545 x 2000 - 1M
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Finally finished~

dan_01.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 2M
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    Carola O said:

yeah sounds like the kind of scene he's probably run away from, he seems to wild to tame like that... LOL... or maybe not.

Or he simply teach his son how to be wild ;P Just like his father taught him ^^ On another note.. here's another render with this guy and with Eve too (not the alt shaders yet)

Two version as I did one for my own Facebook cover too :)

Feelings

He felt her breath even out as she fell asleep, a smile touched his lips as her hair tickled his chin. His eyes lost focus as he rested his chin against her head, her breath warm against his bare shoulder. His mind lost in the memories of the war he has just returned from, while holding the woman who had waited for him to come home.

feelings1fbcover.jpg
    1800 x 600 - 122K
    feelings1.jpg
    1800 x 1440 - 226K
    edited December 1969

I love that render smoke14, it's great and I love how you gave him a bit more hair, very nice touch indeed. Hope you had great fun working with him, as it looks like you did from the render. Thanks also so much for your great comments.

Sorel, that's a fantastic render, I love what you did here with him, and I hope you enjoyed working with him as much as I enjoyed seeing your render.

Well Carola, love what you did here again. I love your work anyway, so always happy to see your render, and also adding Eve with him is a great combination, I think those two look right together. And you probably won't need that Alt Shader anyway, as the one that is in the pack works awesome with your lighting anyway, so just keep doing what you do, I love it.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

The included SSS DS mats will look blown out if you have a rim or side light that isn't casting shadows. They render fast but have that limitation. The alt shader doesn't care about lights as much but it renders really slow.

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

I knew he came with "extras" but I had no idea how mega this pack would actually be. Very well put together, beautiful textures with 4 main options, crazy. And I was also surprised to see Emma and Jordi contributing fantastic custom expressions. Sadly, my render uses none of those extras because of the theme of it.

New Moon, Day One

I know everyone is clever enough to figure out the meaning of the title. Now I have to do a render where I get to use the jewelry, the watch and the expressions. Except, if I put glasses on him in my render, it will be a very specific pair ;)

Slosh

New_Moon,_Day_One.png
    1000 x 769 - 2M
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256
    edited December 1969

I thought I would add in an image that I quickly did today using FW Dan skim, Simon from the 12 Faces of Michael 6, and Sir Worthington...

Beauty.jpg
    901 x 1087 - 257K
    edited November 2013

Had issues with my database and my own stupidity ><<br /> In the end I got my act together LOL
    Here's my version of Dan (clicky for more details):

DAN2.png
    1012 x 2000 - 3M
    Post edited by Sylvan on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,129
    edited December 1969

I really like this product. What a value! I wish more products came with so much useful stuff for such a great price. Thanks!!!

FW_Dan_M6.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 851K
  • Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Love the morph and textures. Dan is great :)

Danx4x.jpg
    637 x 896 - 70K
    edited December 1969

OK.... first off.... WOW all those great renders to wake up to... amazing.

Slosh, I love the scene you did it's just fantastic, so realistic and I am just amazed. And yeah I can see looking at the render why none of the extras is used, but hopefully there will still be more time to use it all. :)

nemesis10, another great render, I really love your work, this looks great.

Estroyer, this is an amazing render. He looks just right to be some evil vampire lord in here, love it.

Thanks for your great comments barbult, so happy you like the pack, and an amazing looking render, love what you did here and great use of lighting as well.

jimzombie, love your work, great render. But then you already know that I love what you do.

edited December 1969

Well, good morning to you too :D
    I know there are some props with Dan, but I can't find them under DAZ-people-Genesis 2.
    In what folder did you put those?

edited December 1969

Estroyer said:
    Well, good morning to you too :D
    I know there are some props with Dan, but I can't find them under DAZ-people-Genesis 2.
    In what folder did you put those?

are you in poser or DS?
    In poser they are under:
    DAZ Genesis 2 Male > Accessories > Fisty > Dan's Accessories
    in DS
    Genesis 2 Male > Accessories > Fisty > Dan's Accessories

Hope that helps. And the expressions are in the poses folder in DS and the Face folder in Poser
    Any other questions, just ask

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,768
    edited December 1969

Great work. I like him a lot. Below is the DS 4.6 Pro render of him.

Dan05pic01.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 196K
    edited December 1969

Artini said:
    Great work. I like him a lot. Below is the DS 4.6 Pro render of him.

Thanks for your comments and great render, really like it a lot, and the outfit suits him very well.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,768
    edited December 1969

Thanks, FWArt. The outfit is from Steam Cowboy
    http://www.daz3d.com/steam-cowboy