NOW AVAILABLE: Long Time Dead for Genesis 2 Male [Commercial]

LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 109
edited November 2013 in The Commons

Long Time Dead is a complete character, clothing and hair set for Genesis 2 Male. This set includes a complete zombie character with hair, sculpted in HD, and it includes 4 texture/morphing variations.

Long Time Dead also includes 3 broken, dirty, rotten clothing pieces to dress this terrifiyng zombie: t-shirt, jeans and underwear.

Post edited by Luthbel on

Comments

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

wow, as a fan of the walking dead this is a must have, he looks disgustingly awesome

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Have been a zombie fan since the "braaainz" wailing zombies from the eighties :)
    I have to be honest, this figure is horrible!
    In a good way :D
    Funny thing is that I made a zombie scene in exactly the same hall!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Oh cool, a zombie character that...actually looks like a zombie. Def will be a must have

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

We just wanted to say congratulations to Luthbel for having the first PA product to utilize the HD technology. Awesome product.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

They need a bottle of moisturizer!

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

It looks awesome. Just out of curiousity, can we see a render of that hair on a normal person? It looks like it might work well for a sort of down on his luck type of character.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    wow, as a fan of the walking dead this is a must have, he looks disgustingly awesome

I agree with this. Now if somebody could just make Rick and Daryl I'd be tickled pink.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

I don't watch the Walking Dead but there is an m4 character that looks like the sheriff over at Renderosity.

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
  • Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

I like this set. Though to me, it's more "mummy" than "zombie". I usually think of zombies as... gooier? But, I like mummies :-) Well, unless they are trying to sap my life-force or steal my soul or something.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
    edited December 1969

This looks awesome. If it supported Genesis, I'd totally buy it.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Has anyone tried importing this into Poser to see how the textures work?

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:

I agree with this. Now if somebody could just make Rick and Daryl I'd be tickled pink.

Rick and Daryl would be awesome, I was thinking of making a render with a Zombie Rick and Laurie(even though she is no tt a Zombie) in a romantic pose, completely unzombie like but i think it could be cute, lol

edited December 1969

sadly, i'm having a hard time downloading the set, it keeps failing and is awfully slow

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    ...I was thinking of making a render with a Zombie Rick and Laurie(even though she is no tt a Zombie)...

Only because her son shot her in the head. I wonder if Hallmark makes a card for that???

• ChuckdozerChuckdozer Posts: 453
    edited December 1969

I'm just on the verge of buying this guy, but there's only one thing holding me back. I'm assuming the lips being drawn back is in the morph, and that's fine; but all of the promo renders show his mouth open really wide, and I'm wondering if that's actually a pose or if it's the morph?

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    ...I was thinking of making a render with a Zombie Rick and Laurie(even though she is no tt a Zombie)...

Only because her son shot her in the head. I wonder if Hallmark makes a card for that???

Ya, poor Carl, that was a sad scene

edited November 2013

Very nice, first trial render, took forever to render, but when I woke up this morning it was done, what level should be used for the HD, I'm not sue it this one was 2 or 3, I know Daz recommends 3 for the creature morphs, and dazstudio only goes up to 2 by default

image.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 230K
    Post edited by Dkgoose on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

beautifull ugly

edited December 1969

Wait a minute here. G2 is free and M6 is not require to use this character, is that correct?

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Greybro said:
    Wait a minute here. G2 is free and M6 is not require to use this character, is that correct?

As per the product description, it only requires genesis 2 male, yes. Otherwise Michael 6 would be listed as a product requirement.

• LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 109
    edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    Greybro said:

As per the product description, it only requires genesis 2 male, yes. Otherwise Michael 6 would be listed as a product requirement.

Yes, you only need Genesis 2 Male to fully use "Long Time Dead". Genesis Males such as Michael 6 and future characters may add differences and variations to LTD, or you can create/model or dial your own variations.

Kind regards,
    Dan

• LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 109
    edited December 1969

Yep, the lips are drawn back, but the mouth is closed in the default morph.
    Kind regards,
    Dan

I'm just on the verge of buying this guy, but there's only one thing holding me back. I'm assuming the lips being drawn back is in the morph, and that's fine; but all of the promo renders show his mouth open really wide, and I'm wondering if that's actually a pose or if it's the morph?
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

I am thinking that this set is cool.

iamthinking.jpg
    1010 x 922 - 178K
    edited December 1969

Unequivocally the finest darn zombie I have EVER purchased. That's saying something because mega undead fan that I am I have bought them all.

Luthbel, please do something like this for the G2 female or Genesis. Amazing work once again!

Walkerreality_scene.png
    1690 x 1300 - 3M
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

I was feeling silly last night and decided to run through the Fiery Genesis tutorial, but substituting Long Time Dead for the girl. The lighting is probably a bit too bright (zombies are creepier in the dark...), but it shows off the detail really well. This is a beautifully done zombie. I'll have to try some more 'normal' zombie renders later.

Long_Time_Dead.jpg
    1562 x 1244 - 1M
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

I was feeling silly too. But hey, everyone needs to earn an honest "living". ;)

Zombreprenuer.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 355K
  • DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,909
    edited December 1969

Is there a Genesis 2 Female version in the works?

edited December 1969

Quick test in Poser after making Poser Companion Files.

test.jpg
    600 x 519 - 10K
  • Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    edited December 1969

I really love this new Zombie figure, but the rendering times are atrocious. And I am on an Intel 6-Core. Can anyone suggest what settings I need to use to speed this up. Especially if I only want this character in the background, thus not needing all the HD.

Thanks.