FW Dan Megapack (Michael 6) [Commercial]

Comments

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

Ok Carola, as promised... here is the closeup.... not perfect render... but gives you a better idea ;) hope you like

DanTat.png
    700 x 875 - 847K
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Yeah, Dan has me howling too... Love the first pic in the series, especially.

Looking forward to it!

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Yeah, Dan has me howling too... Love the first pic in the series, especially.

Looking forward to it!

-- Morgan

Thanks Morgan, glad you like him. And you know that first pic was more of an accident, was planning on something else, then that came out and I was happy with the result, but then isn't it often the case that things come together the way they want to, not how we may think they should. lol

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    Ok Carola, as promised... here is the closeup.... not perfect render... but gives you a better idea ;) hope you like

erhm... hmm.. *drools*.. euhm.. *calls a tattoo artist*... Now I want a new tattoo, but can't quite afford one *laughs* it's great Fred, thanks for the close up !

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    FWArt said:

erhm... hmm.. *drools*.. euhm.. *calls a tattoo artist*... Now I want a new tattoo, but can't quite afford one *laughs* it's great Fred, thanks for the close up !

you're welcome, and put your tongue back in LOL
    the good thing for me is, I just put all the tats I would want myself on the characters, saves you a lot of money haha

edited December 1969

Hmm out of curiosity, I have a lovely idea for this man... though I kinda need a bear/wolf skin/pelt kinda of rug (not entirely sure what it's called in english) but something like that, warm, soft and somewhat fluffy. Not sure if there is any product for it, so decided to ask if anyone here has an idea :)

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Hmm out of curiosity, I have a lovely idea for this man... though I kinda need a bear/wolf skin/pelt kinda of rug (not entirely sure what it's called in english) but something like that, warm, soft and somewhat fluffy. Not sure if there is any product for it, so decided to ask if anyone here has an idea :)

I like that idea Carola.... though I have no idea if it's out there either... it may well be.. but if it is, I haven't seen it yet.

edited December 1969

hehehe atleast one of those ideas/scenes I have in mind will not be tos breaking, can't promise that for all of them though *wicked smile* on another note, I might have figured out how to solve the whole bear pelt rug thingie, not perfectly of course, but atleast it's something :)

edited December 1969

Another morning has come and starting to reach its end.. and no Dan in sight yet.. I hate waiting *laughs*

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Another morning has come and starting to reach its end.. and no Dan in sight yet.. I hate waiting *laughs*

lol. yeah you and me both Carola, I am sure he'll be out soon.... I hope anyway ;)

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

Yep. This is the one character set that I knew was an immediate buy for me, so I am still eagerly awaiting the release. I have bought the other sets offered, but they were not "must have" like the Dan set.

edited November 2013

Totally agree with you Slosh, it's truly a MUST have :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

This and Jepe's pack (which was released last night) are on my must have list. :-)

edited December 1969

Thanks all for your great comments, hope you all get loads out of him and his extras when he's out. :)

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

The forums hate me.. I never got reply notifications.. bah.

I just wanted to make a note, the expressions that come with him are A M A Z I N G! *Tips hat to Emma&Jordi;

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Much option. So amaze. Wow

No seriously omg Dan has lots of options, and is quite handsome! Just from looking at the promos I would say that all who were involved in creating this have done an excellent job. Now to push aside other renders for Dan renders! LOL

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited November 2013

Greetings,
    I'm thrilled; so much awesome in one little package!

I'm splurging tonight, even though I won't get to render him for a day or so. YAY! I've been looking forward to Dan!

-- Morgan

Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

So he is ! *happy dance* Already playing a little with him :) And I must say, amazing expressions and accessories ! (probably spelled that wrong ;P ) Of course, Dan himself is certainly a dream to play with too *grins*

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    So he is ! *happy dance* Already playing a little with him :) And I must say, amazing expressions and accessories ! (probably spelled that wrong ;P ) Of course, Dan himself is certainly a dream to play with too *grins*

This giggles makes me fear the renders coming out of this ;-)

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

Wonderful product!

fw.jpg
    1554 x 1182 - 449K
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,508
    edited December 1969

On my "to play with list" ;-)

edited December 1969

Thanks for all your comments, glad you like Dan, and his extras. He was a real joy to create and I had much fun doing promos etc, So I am glad you like him.

For those who like using bright lights, I also added an alternative DS SSS shader here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/32928/
    it uses the AoA shader set up, while the one that comes with doesn't, and therefore the one in the pack is faster.

Any questions, you know where I am. ;)

And nemesis10.... awesome render, thanks for sharing it!

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Carola O said:

This giggles makes me fear the renders coming out of this ;-)

*blinks.. blinks.. pouts* Damn it, why do you guys know me so well already *winks*

On another note, did a portrait with this guy, he's awesome :) two different angles and one up close on his face. I did ran into some trouble with the Milen hair, the wisps at the temple givesa strange shadow and I didn't manage to get rid of that *grins* Other than that, this portrait worked as a dream

Thanks Fred, Emma/Jordi and Fisty *hugs*

Dan, portrait shots

As the male model waited for this photoshoot to finish he suddenly noticed a movement in the corner of his eyes. Glancing in the direction he saw the assistent of the photograper... the new, beautiful assistant... Thoughts of the photoshot left his mind as he kept his eyes slightly on the assisstent, thinking on how to best ask her out for dinner

fwartdan_portrait3.jpg
    1060 x 1500 - 198K
    fwartdan_portrait2.jpg
    1060 x 1500 - 142K
    fwartdan_portrait1.jpg
    1060 x 1500 - 137K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

I will have visitors in a minute, but I will defenitely make a test render later today!

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    Much option. So amaze. Wow

No seriously omg Dan has lots of options, and is quite handsome! Just from looking at the promos I would say that all who were involved in creating this have done an excellent job. Now to push aside other renders for Dan renders! LOL

How to spot a Reddit user :P

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

I really like this pack; and with the accessories and expressions, it's a must by.

The guy ain't so shabby either ;)

I did a quick render yesterday and he looks very good (TOS says I can't post it here ;) )

Very good job!

edited December 1969

wow great renders Carola! Really love what you did here.

and thanks all for your great messages :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Awesome work with Dan, he looks great (And love the cover promo particularly) Great texture/shader work, I'm sold by the tanned/medium skin tone, any darker skins are always most welcome to my runtime. The extras are such a nice bonus, and beautiful distinguishable facial features, he looks very authentic. Nice job :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Awesome work with Dan, he looks great (And love the cover promo particularly) Great texture/shader work, I'm sold by the tanned/medium skin tone, any darker skins are always most welcome to my runtime. The extras are such a nice bonus, and beautiful distinguishable facial features, he looks very authentic. Nice job :)

Thanks I am glad to hear it and I am pleased you're happy with the extras etc. I hope you'll get many great renders out of him. Thanks again for this and happy rendering.