FW Dan Megapack (Michael 6) [Commercial]

Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
edited November 2013 in The Commons

Coming soon for Michael 6 a custom sculpted super versatile character set. Dan comes with a DS normal and SSS skin (plus free AltSkin shader - will post link in here when he's released) and a Poser SSS skin. All these options are also for the genitals, which also have an shape morph injection, He also comes with a second head injection to give him a different look. There are two human skin tones, and two werewolf skins. two beard options, chest hair option, shaven option, plus for the wolf part, wolf ears, eyes, fangs and claws. The wolf eyes also have a glow in the dark option. And if that's not enough, there are also 5 expressions for the human shape, and 5 for the wolf shape done by the talented EmmaAndJordi. Ok, still not enough... how about some accessories... the super talented Fisty did diamond earring studs for him, can be applied left or right to your liking, a dogtag with 4 different options, as well as a super cool watch, that you can fully customise by changing the strap, face, metal even the time...
So I hope you like him.... and happy rendering ;)
Any questions just let me know, and I'll try to answer where I can.

**** Alt Shader for D/S now uploaded: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/32928/ ****

Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on

Comments

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

/looks around for popcorn

• Virtual-FoxVirtual-Fox Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

its really cool, Fred!

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969

Balivandi said:
    its really cool, Fred!

Thanks Patrick, glad you like ;)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,818
    edited November 2013

oohh a MAN... *swoons* .. can't wait to play with him *smirks wickedly* he looks great Fred, and I love how you managed to make the fur truly look so real .. and the ears.. *fingers twitches*

Post edited by Carola O on
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    oohh a MAN... *swoons* .. can't wait to play with him *smirks wickedly* he looks great Fred, and I loveh wo you managed to make the fur truly look so real .. and the ears.. *fingers twitches*

Thanks Carola.... somehow I had a feeling you'd like him. ;)
    looking forward to seeing what you'll create with him. :)

edited December 1969

By the way, any chance I could harass you for a render showing off that arm tattoo? *flutters eyelashes* Unles you prefer to keep it a little teaser until he hit the store of course :)

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    By the way, any chance I could harass you for a render showing off that arm tattoo? *flutters eyelashes* Unles you prefer to keep it a little teaser until he hit the store of course :)

na it's ok Carola, I can get one rendered in a bit. may be later today though as I got a whole lot of ones I need to get finished first, but yeah as soon as they are done, I can get you a nice big render of the arm tat.... ;)
    gives me a chance to play with my new M6 stuff anyway :)

edited December 1969

Lovely, don't feel any stress :)

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Lovely, don't feel any stress :)

don't worry, it would take a lot to get me stressed ;)
    btw... any preference to which skin you want to see it on... darker or paler?

edited November 2013

I usually prefer to use the slightly darker skins, as most of my characters tend to be atleast tanned :) so preferable that, but don't mind the paler one either :P So in other words, the one you feel you want to play with at that time ^^

edited November 2013

Carola O said:
    I usually prefer to use the slightly darker skins, as most of my characters tend to be atleast tanned :) so preferable that, but don't mind the paler one either :P So in other words, the one you feel you want to play with at that time ^^

lol... ok well darker one it is then... by the way, here is a little more of a taster from the thumb nails.... not much better... but a little bit.

oh question... did you get the Alt Shader for Eve? I posted it in the freebie section.

1_Tattoos.jpg
    200 x 200 - 31K
    Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on
    edited November 2013

It's WOLVES !! (one of my fave animal, actually has a wolf tat myself too.. not that goodlooking though) suddenly Dan turned from a must have into a GIVE ME NOW have *grins*

I saw the alt shader, but haven't actually taking it down yet. Was too tired when I first saw the post about it, and than I kinda.. forgot it *sheepish look* I blame the stress of making sure the apartment was as clean as possible as mom is visiting *laughs*

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    It's WOLVES !! (one of my fave animal, actually has a wolf tat myself too.. not that goodlooking though) suddenly Dan turned from a must have into a GIVE ME NOW have *grins*

I saw the alt shader, but haven't actually taking it down yet. Was too tired when I first saw the post about it, and than I kinda.. forgot it *sheepish look* I blame the stress of making sure the apartment was as clean as possible as mom is visiting *laughs*

yeah I got a bit hooked on the whole wolf theme, so when I was looking at what kind of a tattoo would suit him, it had to be a wolf one. And by the way, even the wolf skin has the tattoo, because the way I saw it was... the way I did the skin and face for the werewolf he is just about to start changing, so things like tattoos would still be visible... well that was the thought behind it anyway lol
    I hope he gets released soon... but of course it's out of my hands and DAZ know best when to release things, so I am sure you'll be having fun when he's out.

and cleaning.... instead of having fun... are you crazy lol

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

he's going straight into my wishlist, he caught my eye right away in a different thread, with the high price of M6 I won't be able to get him right away but he looks amazing

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    he's going straight into my wishlist, he caught my eye right away in a different thread, with the high price of M6 I won't be able to get him right away but he looks amazing

Thanks, glad you like him. I hope you don't have to wait too long till you can play with M6, because it's a massive improvement to M5... in my opinion anyway, so let's hope you can play with it all soon. Thanks again for your comments. :)

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

I'm think I'm gonna get the M6 Pro bundle today, I'm hoping there will be something released to use G2F textures on G2M, I bet your Nalin will look awesome on him too. :)

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

He'll be on my list.

edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    I'm think I'm gonna get the M6 Pro bundle today, I'm hoping there will be something released to use G2F textures on G2M, I bet your Nalin will look awesome on him too. :)

I think you'll be loving it. The good thing is.... Dan is created using a custom sculpted head... well heads... and uses M5 textures.... so you can use the head on the base G2M character as well and even convert the skin back to Genesis 1... so should give you plenty to play with... and yeah would be great if there would be a way to clone the two figures, so that different textures can be mixed and matched so to speak. Hope you're having great fun with Michael 6... I think you're gonna love him.

edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    Carola O said:

yeah I got a bit hooked on the whole wolf theme, so when I was looking at what kind of a tattoo would suit him, it had to be a wolf one. And by the way, even the wolf skin has the tattoo, because the way I saw it was... the way I did the skin and face for the werewolf he is just about to start changing, so things like tattoos would still be visible... well that was the thought behind it anyway lol
    I hope he gets released soon... but of course it's out of my hands and DAZ know best when to release things, so I am sure you'll be having fun when he's out.

and cleaning.... instead of having fun... are you crazy lol

Crasy?.. no dear, I'm insane.. always have been always will be and proud of it too *smirks*

I fully approve of wolf theme, and I am actually going to send you a little pm with som insane ideas for you *grins widely and offers coffee* Ideas that just might get more insane by the fact I'm haivng Kamelot pouring out of the stereo *laughs*

Oh and I showed your characters to mom, both the ones I have and the ones on your storepage.. she asked me to say that she thinks they are really nice :)

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

He looks awesome! I will be getting m6 later today, though I'm waiting to see if Daz comments on the price hike.And assuming my bank account isn't looking like a ghost town I'll be getting this guy as well! Anyway unrelated to your character but what are those glasses he is wearing in the promo?

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

I just did a render of M6 in the Order of the Wolf, armour set.... My, my. Wolfy Dan in that armour might work rather nicely.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552
    edited December 1969

Looks great. I will certainly be picking this up.

edited December 1969

@Carola O - Well I am sticking with the crazy thing. LOL... just kidding you know. Got your PM, will check it out in a bit, still waiting for my coffee though... can't see it... oh well need to put my own kettle on then ;)

@Riggswolfe - Thanks for that, glad you like him. I know what you mean with the price, I thought it was more than the V6 one as well... but that said, I often found that male stuff was more expensive.... plus if I remember the V6 bundle had more poses and stuff in it, while this one has bigger sets in general in it, like the armour set and things like that. Having had M6 since BETA stage, I can really recommend him a lot. works great in DS and poser. As for those glasses.... let me look.... yeah remembered... here they are: http://www.daz3d.com/steel-frame-specs

@richardclery1 - yeah that's a great idea. I got all my stuff downloaded and installed, just haven't had a chance to play with it all, but that definitely sounds like a cool idea. but I shall let you try it out, don't wanna steal your idea.

@SereneNight - Thanks so much for that, I am glad you like him, and I hope he'll give you some great renders. :)

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

M6 price just got lowered and his morphs were also released. He flew into my cart so fast that my Credit Card burst into flame. I will also now be able to pick your guy up because the price change helped a lot. And ironically I do have those glasses!

edited December 1969

M6 price just got lowered and his morphs were also released. He flew into my cart so fast that my Credit Card burst into flame. I will also now be able to pick your guy up because the price change helped a lot. And ironically I do have those glasses!

yay, just saw that as well, it's great to have the morphs out now as well, they must have gotten missed somehow. but yay. in basket right away :)
    and yeah I got those glasses when they came out, but haven't had the right image to use them before, so was happy when I finally could. they are rather great.

edited December 1969

FWArt said:
    @Carola O - Well I am sticking with the crazy thing. LOL... just kidding you know. Got your PM, will check it out in a bit, still waiting for my coffee though... can't see it... oh well need to put my own kettle on then ;)

ah well, guess you just have to get a trip over to Gotland to get anything less than virtual coffee from me *laughs*

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    FWArt said:

ah well, guess you just have to get a trip over to Gotland to get anything less than virtual coffee from me *laughs*

Ok, fair enough ;)
    had a quick look at the pm... basically a lot of the ideas is something that I thought about before. or instantly loved, so I am sure there is plenty there to work with. I have not been able to stop yet getting things sorted out, so my reply to your message may be a bit later than planned, but it's coming. I promise ;)

edited December 1969

Oh by the way Carola, did you still want a better close up of the tat? should be finished in a minute or so with my renders so can do it straight after.

edited December 1969

Would love to have a close up on that tat :) oh and btw, unless daz has gotten it down.. I did a search on Dan.. and got to his thumbnail, but can't put him in the cart, and he leads to a 404 page.. and I doubt the pricetag of 0.00 is actually correct *grins*

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dan&x=-1173&y=-43

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    Would love to have a close up on that tat :) oh and btw, unless daz has gotten it down.. I did a search on Dan.. and got to his thumbnail, but can't put him in the cart, and he leads to a 404 page.. and I doubt the pricetag of 0.00 is actually correct *grins*

http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=dan&x=-1173&y=-43

yeah I knew you would, hence setting it up right now.
    and yep he's not released yet, don't know when daz will release him, soonish I hope, but they had so many great items it will take them time to get all of it out.