looking for Radiance of Spirit

woody2woody2 Posts: 90
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi guys can anyone help me. I am looking for a Redhouse freebie called " Radiance of Spirit " it says that it is in the Freepozitory but I can't seem to fine it. any help sure would be appreacated .

thanks
woody2

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately, the old DAZ 3D freebie archive is no longer available. We hope that it can be restored, but we don't know when or if that might happen.

• woody2woody2 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

wonder if i went to the Redhouse web site if he has one I might be able to fine it there.

woody2

edited December 1969

Jack has a website, but as DAZ 3D owns Radiance of Spirit you wouldn't be able to get it from him..

edited December 1969

Thanks fixmypcmike Guess i will have to wait and see if they get the old stuff back up. I thought that I had it some place on my hard drives but you know how that goes trying to fine it. but I will keep looking for it.

woody2

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited July 2012

Since it was a freebie, any issues if someone who has the file passes it along? Any EULA problems if that is done? Seems it was a freebie for years. My last modified date on my HD is 2006.

Post edited by Robert952 on
    edited December 1969

just wanted to thank everyone for the help. I knew I had it and I was able to fine it on a old hard drive that I had so Now I can use it.

thanks
    woody2

edited December 1969

robert952 said:
    Since it was a freebie, any issues if someone who has the file passes it along? Any EULA problems if that is done? Seems it was a freebie for years. My last modified date on my HD is 2006.

Even though it was a freebie it is still subject to the EULA and cannot be redistributed.

I'm glad to hear Woody tracked down his copy.

• Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

robert952 said:

Even though it was a freebie it is still subject to the EULA and cannot be redistributed.

Kind of figured that... hadn't loaded it in a while and wasn't sure if the EULA had an exception. I have seen some with the right to redistribute... usually stating to keep model/software unchanged and giving credit to the original creator. Thought maybe this had that exception.

Thanks and glad Woody found it. Been there done that: Searching old files for something you know you (probably) didn't delete.

• edited December 1969

robert952 said:

Although given that DAZ's freebie site being unavailable, one would think you guys could make an exception until such time as the page is restored.

Just sayin'.

edited December 1969

robert952 said:

Although given that DAZ's freebie site being unavailable, one would think you guys could make an exception until such time as the page is restored.

Just sayin'.

If you contact sales support they may be able to provide you with the item. DAZ 3D is the only entity that can do so.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

Belatedly moved to the Commons as it was a request for, not an offer of, a freebie.