Commercial: Entire ringomonfort store on sale 30% OFF

ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

My entire store at DAZ3D.com is at 30% OFF.
http://www.daz3d.com/ringomonfort

DP The Girl 6, Females Shaders Bundle

DP Genesis 2 Females(s) Shaders Bundle

DP Carrara Master Collection Shaders

DP-3DPaint Brushes Bundle

DP Ultimate Carrara Bundle

22 products on sale.

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,106
    edited December 1969

Great news!
    Now I just hope I get paid in time! :)

I really want this whole store. I was looking through your brushes sets and think they look like another excellent addition to my Carrara - as do all of those shaders!

• ringo monfortringo monfort Posts: 945
    edited December 1969

Great news!
    Now I just hope I get paid in time! :)

I really want this whole store. I was looking through your brushes sets and think they look like another excellent addition to my Carrara - as do all of those shaders!

Hi Dartanbeck,

The 3Dpaint brushes work great and can be use on creatures and many other figures.

Thanks.

Regards

edited December 1969

Totally! There's a bunch in there that will be perfect for my up coming work on making Star Ships. So then I looked through the promo pics and noticed at least a million more uses. I might even try my hand at painting on characters, too. Anyways... those packs are at a great deal even when they're not on sale - so I'm getting them regardless. Just that, if they're still on sale when I get paid, I might be able to get more of them! lol

I am ever working at getting more mastery over shader techniques. Yours go a long way in teaching! :)
    Great skills RM!!!

edited December 1969

Sample of the DP Ambie Carrara Skin Shaders part of the DP The Girl 6, Females Shaders Bundle.

Ambiescene9.jpg
    1000 x 1298 - 537K
    edited October 2013

Carrara shaders for the "Fair Corsair Outfit for Genesis 2 Females.

http://www.daz3d.com/fair-corsair-outfit-for-genesis-2-female-s

as a thank you for the community support I post this as a free download to the Carrara community.Unzip file and add it to your shader folder.

You will find it carraracafe.com Freepository.

http://carraracafe.com/forum-3?cid=25&show=697

Ambiescene8a.jpg
    1000 x 1599 - 608K
    Post edited by ringo monfort on
    edited October 2013

I just rendered these sample images of the 3D Paint brushes.
    Adding another sample.

3Dpaint_brush_sample_4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 429K
    3Dpaint_brush_sample_2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 147K
    3Dpaint_brush_sample.jpg
    800 x 600 - 137K
    Post edited by ringo monfort on
    edited December 1969

And there's a lot of brushes! I really want to try my hand at making my own models and painting them entirely in Carrara. If this doesn't work to my expectations, I can always work further with the textures in my good ol' pal, Project Dogwaffle Pro: Howler! The modeling part is already working as I wished it to. Carrara is a fine modeler. Something I was never expecting after reading a bunch of comments after I first bought it, in the old forums. It has all of the tools I want.

Now, I want to hit myself up for a good dose of patience and dial right in on my models with your brushes.

But that's not all, Ringo, my friend. I'm going to empty out the rest of your store as well. Plenty of items that I model are zoned in such a way where no actual 'painting' will be required but, instead, place the proper shader in the proper zone will be beautiful. I learn so much from top-notch shaders. I think that you have some skies too that are on my wish list.

Thanks for the render. Looks cool!

edited December 1969

Sample render images of RM Realistic Sky Presets.

sky_sample1.jpg
    1000 x 750 - 157K
    sky_sample2.jpg
    800 x 493 - 154K
    edited December 1969

Sample render images of RM Realistic Sky Presets.
    Again, I cannot stress enough, how wonderful it is to learn from a master of the craft. I really like the caustics example you've contributed to the Carrara 6 Pro release. You and others really got me excited about stuff that I had no clue about. Carrara (and its masters) is constantly showing me new things!

Nice renders, Ringo. And that's just a small sample. As if my appetite wasn't whet enough!

edited December 1969

DP Carrara Master Collection Shaders

http://www.daz3d.com/dp-carrara-master-collection-shaders

Samples of the shaders.

master_collection4.jpg
    800 x 600 - 41K
    master_collection3.jpg
    960 x 601 - 70K
    master_collection2.jpg
    960 x 660 - 36K
    master_collection1.jpg
    900 x 490 - 73K
    edited December 1969

These are my 5 Bestsellers Products of all time.

1) DP Ultimate Carrara Bundle
    2) RM Realistic Sky Presets
    3) DigitalPainters 3DPaint Brushes
    4) DP Veloute Materials For Carrara
    5) DigitalPainters Shader Bundle

edited December 1969

More shader render images.

ground_floor.jpg
    600 x 458 - 87K
    ocean.jpg
    592 x 446 - 23K
    tile_shaders.jpg
    600 x 600 - 83K
    snow_icewater.jpg
    604 x 339 - 38K
    edited December 1969

Is it any wonder? What a great addition to one's kit!
    More cool renders. Bravo.
    I'm really glad that you've started building shaders for people. Those can always be a tough subject to master.
    Carrara is so broad in what it can do well, that there are many ways to achieve excellence in renders. And it all boils down to your lighting against your shaders. I guess that can be said about any 3d rendering plan. But Carrara actually seems easier to do this with - yet it takes time to master. Okay... words not coming out just right! lol

Well, Rock On, Ringo! I truly hope that you continue on this path of making great things for us. One of these years, we should lease a central building in a central part of the world where all of us move to - and work on Carrara stuff all day, every day, together. Get a whole group of us to join in on it. Oh... I got it. We could call it: "Carrara Central" ;)
    Put a big DAZ 3D logo on the side....

edited December 1969

Whoa.... now THAT's a Battleaxe!!! Yikes!
    Very, very cool!

edited December 1969

Is it any wonder? What a great addition to one's kit!
    More cool renders. Bravo.
    I'm really glad that you've started building shaders for people. Those can always be a tough subject to master.
    Carrara is so broad in what it can do well, that there are many ways to achieve excellence in renders. And it all boils down to your lighting against your shaders. I guess that can be said about any 3d rendering plan. But Carrara actually seems easier to do this with - yet it takes time to master. Okay... words not coming out just right! lol

Well, Rock On, Ringo! I truly hope that you continue on this path of making great things for us. One of these years, we should lease a central building in a central part of the world where all of us move to - and work on Carrara stuff all day, every day, together. Get a whole group of us to join in on it. Oh... I got it. We could call it: "Carrara Central" ;)
    Put a big DAZ 3D logo on the side....

We could all get together at Siggraph if possible :)

To me Carrara has been my passion, my favorite 3D application and like you said because it is easy to get into and start learning.
    yes it now has tons of features and to learn them all will take time but it is still much easier than other 3D applications.

Why do I create shader? Well as an artist I love to work with colors and Carrara shader room has soo many ways to create all kinds of shaders one can spend hours just playing with all the combinations. My goal with the shaders specially the Skin shaders to make them look as realistic as possible and to show others that Carrara is very powerful and can render beautiful images.

Regards

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Very, very cool!

I didn't see a picture of my mother-in-law! Baddump-bump! Sorry, I just couldn't resist channeling Henny Youngman!

edited December 1969

Very, very cool!

I didn't see a picture of my mother-in-law! Baddump-bump! Sorry, I just couldn't resist channeling Henny Youngman!

hahahaha. :lol:

edited December 1969

More render images.

Shader_sample.jpg
    720 x 435 - 76K
    water.jpg
    604 x 453 - 28K
    edited December 1969

Well I'm going to be busy now...
    ...just got The DP Ultimate Carrara Bundle!!!

DP Veloute Materials For Carrara
    DigitalPainters Exotic Shaders
    DigitalPainters Shaders Vol II
    DigitalPainters Shaders Vol III
    RM Realistic Sky Presets

Oh Yeah!!!!

Ya know, talk about enormity!
    340 Incredible Shader Presets and 30 Sky Presets created by a true master of Carrara, who has been working with Carrara back in Eovia all the way through to current times, and the latest version!
    A bit more about the skies, the kit also includes three volumetric cloud presets and three beautiful lake scenes! I would post a picture from the promo page, which looks fantastic, but I can't save any, except the cover art. Perhaps I can post one tomorrow that I render myself.

dp-ultimate-carrara-bundle-large.jpg
    240 x 312 - 29K
    edited December 1969

...or maybe tonight. Check this out.
    This is the default camera, but since I have to go, I reduced the render settings a bit for speed.
    When checking out the scene, you notice that, from this angle, much of the excellent look of the water comes from Volumetric clouds that are not shown directly, but in the reflections. And that water sure looks tempting! :)

RM-SkiesLakeVC.jpg
    800 x 486 - 273K
    edited December 1969

...or maybe tonight. Check this out.
    This is the default camera, but since I have to go, I reduced the render settings a bit for speed.
    When checking out the scene, you notice that, from this angle, much of the excellent look of the water comes from Volumetric clouds that are not shown directly, but in the reflections. And that water sure looks tempting! :)

I love clouds! Sometimes a PITA to set up, but when it comes together, it's worth it!

edited December 1969

Well I'm going to be busy now...
    ...just got The DP Ultimate Carrara Bundle!!!

DP Veloute Materials For Carrara
    DigitalPainters Exotic Shaders
    DigitalPainters Shaders Vol II
    DigitalPainters Shaders Vol III
    RM Realistic Sky Presets

Oh Yeah!!!!

Ya know, talk about enormity!
    340 Incredible Shader Presets and 30 Sky Presets created by a true master of Carrara, who has been working with Carrara back in Eovia all the way through to current times, and the latest version!
    A bit more about the skies, the kit also includes three volumetric cloud presets and three beautiful lake scenes! I would post a picture from the promo page, which looks fantastic, but I can't save any, except the cover art. Perhaps I can post one tomorrow that I render myself.

:red: Oh Dartanbeck thanks for the kind words. :red:

Regards

edited November 2013

I love clouds! Sometimes a PITA to set up, but when it comes together, it's worth it!

Me too. And great presets are just cool to have. I like taking stuff like this, and also like your Fantasy Village kit, and use that preset space, using the content within, to make more presets of my own. Wow. Thirty more skies! Oh.. wait...
    These aren't just skies. I just went in here to quickly fire off a render for this post - but I'm just on my dual core... so I was actually waiting until tomorrow to check out the contents more in full... but these skies (some of them, at least) include volumetric clouds all set up and ready to go! Just glancing through the shaders, too... oh my! 340 is a much larger number when you're looking at all of these killer sub-directories! He has these all arranged in a beautiful system to keep them organized. Cool... new water and glass shaders, too.
    I said before that I'm going to be busy... true...
    But I'll be busy saving loads of time! Holy cow! All of these SSS shaders alone!
    What a set!
    These Sky presets are going to add a lot to my EnvironKits stuff! :)
    Check out this example of just one of the RM Sky Presets!
    But in addition to the presets, he has their power added to the Wizard as well ;)

I can't wait to get the approval to buy more!
    Thank you, Ringo!
    I am one heck-of-a satisfied customer!

RM-SkiesPreset.jpg
    800 x 493 - 182K
    Post edited by Dartanbeck on
    edited December 1969

Me too. And great presets are just cool to have. I like taking stuff like this, and also like your Fantasy Village kit, and use that preset space, using the content within, to make more presets of my own. Wow. Thirty more skies! Oh.. wait...
    These aren't just skies. I just went in here to quickly fire off a render for this post - but I'm just on my dual core... so I was actually waiting until tomorrow to check out the contents more in full... but these skies (some of them, at least) include volumetric clouds all set up and ready to go! Just glancing through the shaders, too... oh my! 340 is a much larger number when you're looking at all of these killer sub-directories! He has these all arranged in a beautiful system to keep them organized. Cool... new water and glass shaders, too.
    I said before that I'm going to be busy... true...
    But I'll be busy saving loads of time! Holy cow! All of these SSS shaders alone!
    What a set!
    These Sky presets are going to add a lot to my EnvironKits stuff! :)
    Check out this example of just one of the RM Sky Presets!
    But in addition to the presets, he has their power added to the Wizard as well ;)

I can't wait to get the approval to buy more!
    Thank you, Ringo!
    I am one heck-of-a satisfied customer!

If you entered and won one of the challenges you wouldn't have to ask permission! ;-)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,921
    edited December 1969

well said Evil :) Maybe Dart thinks he will just blow everyone out of the water and doesn't want to be unfair , heh heh ;)
    So Dart, we are expecting an entry from you for this one, no pulling out, no excuses :)

edited December 1969

If you entered and won one of the challenges you wouldn't have to ask permission! ;-)

I have searched rather extensively over the internet, at both our local Hardware, and Grocery stores - even made a few phone calls.
    I just cannot seem to find someone that can sell me some time. Not that I could afford it if I found it - but I'd like to, at least, see what it's going for, and how one can apply it ;)

Alright, enough of that, Dartan!
    So here's another quick thing. I used one of the skies presets - left it alone, except that I dragged an ice shader from the kit onto the infinite plane, and an alien glow shader on the sphere. Just a few seconds, literally, to set up. I know this scene can really be considered incomplete, truly. But I'm just showing how quickly I can now toss this into that and switch those things around...
    Having presets just totally rocks!
    I still cannot believe how many shaders are in here. And they're all really good!

RM-Sky-IceAlien.jpg
    800 x 493 - 163K
    edited December 1969

Just a few more days left for the 30% OFF sale.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited November 2013

I love the DP shader packs. I have a number of them. But (yes, there is a but), I'm having a problem with some of them now. I recently uninstalled my Daz content for Carrara. Now, for some reason, I am getting just a flat red shader for some of my DP shaders, but others are working fine.

I did the following just to illustrate the problem as I ask for help. In the attached pic, I duplicated a simple 3x3 vertex cube that I uvmapped in box mode. On the left, the "ceramics 6" shader from DP Shaders II works fine. But the box on the right is just a flat red when I applied "linoleum 12" from DP Shaders Veloute.

Thoughts?

edited to say that I reinstalled my content using DIM

DP_shaders_not_working.JPG
    885 x 681 - 111K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • ncampncamp Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

diomede64 said:
    I love the DP shader packs. I have a number of them. But (yes, there is a but), I'm having a problem with some of them now. I recently uninstalled my Daz content for Carrara. Now, for some reason, I am getting just a flat red shader for some of my DP shaders, but others are working fine.

I did the following just to illustrate the problem as I ask for help. In the attached pic, I duplicated a simple 3x3 vertex cube that I uvmapped in box mode. On the left, the "ceramics 6" shader from DP Shaders II works fine. But the box on the right is just a flat red when I applied "linoleum 12" from DP Shaders Veloute.

Thoughts?

edited to say that I reinstalled my content using DIM

The DP Shaders Veloute require the Veloute shader. IF that is not installed, you get the red.

If you have purchased it, make sure it is installed and registered on you current version of Carrara. Plug ins need to be reinstalled on each revision.

ncamp

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026
    edited December 1969

Plug ins need to be reinstalled on each revision.

ncamp

I knew it would be something simple that I was missing. Well, at least its a reminder to reinstall more than just that plugin. I don't have to be embarrassed for nothing.