I am Out of the PC...

GumpOtakuGumpOtaku Posts: 106
edited December 1969 in The Commons

...but not for reasons you might think.

My finances are so messed up right now. I am in the negative right now, and I have to cancel it to avoid another overdraft fee... I am unsure if I'll go back in after I get paid, but my views change...

Alright, I'll shut up...

~GO

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

Sorry to hear your going through a rough patch at the moment. I'm sure things will get better and you can rejoin. Keep your head up!

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

been there done that. Some times money is just in too short supply

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, been there, done that etc etc. It happens.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yeah, been there, done that etc etc. It happens.

but you are an admin now (doesn't that include free pc membership? I also thought that being a broker at Daz does the same thing too)

edited December 1969

We are still only moderators, even though they have given us an admin tag. Moderators are volunteers, not on the Daz staff as such.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We are still only moderators, even though they have given us an admin tag. Moderators are volunteers, not on the Daz staff as such.

but moderators are given free pc membership so they can moderate the member's only forum, right?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

Being a moderator you can see all the forums already.

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

yeah, they know when you've been sleeping, they know when you're awake, they know when you've been bad or good....

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

GumpOtaku

Sorry to hear about the cashflow problem.
    Don't let those bank bastards get over on you with extra charges.

Hope things improve soon.

Best of luck!
    :coolsmile:

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited July 2012

tsarist said:
    GumpOtaku

Sorry to hear about the cashflow problem.
    Don't let those bank bastards get over on you with extra charges.

Hope things improve soon.

Best of luck!
    :coolsmile:

Sorry to hear this...I hope things improve soon.

edited for spelling mistake...self correction on an iPad is a bit funny sometimes.

Post edited by Pendraia on
    edited December 1969

I understand the part about not having enough money. Lately I do not get enough hours at work and i get paid by the hour.

• GumpOtakuGumpOtaku Posts: 106
    edited December 1969

Thanks everyone with your kind words. At least I got my last coupon and the two monthly freebies. During the downtime I finally managed to continue to learn DS, which I have stopped because of my freebie hoarding. :(

I am now working on some WIPs that I began to show off at the Rendo chat room.

To be Continued...

~GO

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

GumpOtaku said:
    Thanks everyone with your kind words. At least I got my last coupon and the two monthly freebies. During the downtime I finally managed to continue to learn DS, which I have stopped because of my freebie hoarding. :(

I am now working on some WIPs that I began to show off at the Rendo chat room.

To be Continued...

~GO

There is no such thing as freebie hoarding. We download any/all freebies because we are certain that we will need it sometime in the future. We might even purchase the required product sometime in the future. We are the freebie futurists.

I'm on a tight cashflow too. I think I have way more freebies in my library than paid-$-for.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    GumpOtaku said:

We are the freebie futurists.

I like that quote Anne , I'll may have to steal it and use it as a sig tag :)

edited December 1969

Yeah it is rather good. I am a freebie provider now, because for a couple of years I was so strapped for cash that I too relied on freebies, so now it's pay back time. People helped me, now I can help others.

edited December 1969

I am now trying to learn texturing. Maybe this will buy me some time till I rejoin the PC. Think I'll start with one of the most popular A3 outfits, haven't decided it yet. I also downloaded Sculptris and learning my way around it. Any suggestion on which A3 outfit I shall texture, and any advice on Sculptris?

~GO

edited July 2012

Want free Aiko 3 clothes. http://mamomamo.candypop.jp/Freestuff/CCP.html

there are also free V4 and A4 clothes there as well.

ANd Rob has made a list of all sorts of freebies for A3, including more clothes, found here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/636/

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

yeah, they know when you've been sleeping, they know when you're awake, they know when you've been bad or good....
    And Richard reminds us of each and every infraction. :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Want free Aiko 3 clothes. http://mamomamo.candypop.jp/Freestuff/CCP.html

there are also free V4 and A4 clothes there as well.

ANd Rob has made a list of all sorts of freebies for A3, including more clothes, found here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/636/

Already know about those sources Cho, but thanks anyway!

~GO