Horse Bundle is $1.99 !!! [sale now over]

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited June 2012 in The Commons

From another website [amazing ways to find things in here] discovered that the Horse Bundle is on sale!

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/millennium-horse-bundle/

Post edited by patience55 on

Comments

• kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Just had a quick look, shows a price of $29.95 for me . Which site did your info come from????

Cheers
    GG

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

I'm just guessing, but perhaps the Millenium Horse Bundle was added as a PC item?? Are you a PC member? If that is the case, then anyone who doesn't have Platinum Club would still see the price listed at Regular price, while PC Members would view it as $1.99.

edited December 1969

Thanks Jasmine, you are probably right. I gave up P/club membership a long time ago as the membership fees were way in excess of the savings I was making since I don't actually buy a lot.

Cheers
    GG

• edited December 1969

Thanks for spotting that. And into the cart it goes...

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I was very pleased to see (and grab) this! It is a PC item now. Not 100% sure this is intentional, or permanent (so get it while you can)! I've heard that it used to be a PC item a while ago, but not since I've been here.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Not a PC member atm - it 'was' $1.99 for everybody ... congrats to all who got it :-)
    Price is now back to 'normal' ...

edited December 1969

I am a PC member and I'm still seeing the $1.99 price. So maybe it was on sale for everyone and now it's a PC item?

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I am also still seeing price 1,99 and I am PC member.

edited December 1969

Around here right now, who knows?!! If you're seeing $1.99 and you want it, I'd suggest buying it fast lol ... can't see them having a 'bundle' as a full time PC item [but it's quite okay with me if they do!]

Could be the difference in time zones too ...

I miss that huge list of 'everything in the store' that could be sorted by price!

edited December 1969

Around here right now, who knows?!! If you're seeing $1.99 and you want it, I'd suggest buying it fast lol ... can't see them having a 'bundle' as a full time PC item [but it's quite okay with me if they do!]

Could be the difference in time zones too ...

I miss that huge list of 'everything in the store' that could be sorted by price!

Try this: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2

Seems to work, and it is sortable (can't guarantee that absolutely everything is there, though).

edited December 1969

OK, so I put the bundle into my cart anyway and went off to the checkout, was required to confirm a couple of account details before I was able to see the checkout page again. So here I am back at the checkout and here is the horse bundle at $0.00, choice, it's one of those that does'nt show the discount until its in your cart aaand it's already taken off the free $2.00 coupon. Anyway, I'm thinking hey Daz this is a way cool gesture, and, not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth I head off to the next stage of checkout then guess what !!!!, suddenly the little green maintainence man pops up and the site is down. This morning the bundle was still in my cart but at the normal price. Guess it was not my lucky day after all so I can forget about winning lotto as well. Ahhh such is life, you win some you lose some.

Cheers
    GG

imagesCA7PBBC5.jpg
    80 x 79 - 2K
    edited May 2012

kiwi_gg said:
    OK, so I put the bundle into my cart anyway and went off to the checkout, was required to confirm a couple of account details before I was able to see the checkout page again. So here I am back at the checkout and here is the horse bundle at $0.00, choice, it's one of those that does'nt show the discount until its in your cart aaand it's already taken off the free $2.00 coupon. Anyway, I'm thinking hey Daz this is a way cool gesture, and, not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth I head off to the next stage of checkout then guess what !!!!, suddenly the little green maintainence man pops up and the site is down. This morning the bundle was still in my cart but at the normal price. Guess it was not my lucky day after all so I can forget about winning lotto as well. Ahhh such is life, you win some you lose some.

Cheers
    GG

... hope you see this in time ... remove the item from your shopping basket ... and return to the product page and try again ... seems to be back to $1.99. Quite the price yo-yo system but hay. However you may have 'lost' the $2 coupon, it depends upon whether the system 'took' it or not before. IF it's not showing up as $1.99 -- "refresh the page". ;-)

Post edited by patience55 on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

thanks for the heads up, purchased

edited December 1969

Millennium Horse LE is apparently free now.

edited December 1969

So it is! Thanks for the HU.

btw - for those who haven't already noticed, 'the system' apparently has no memory of our previous purchases.

edited May 2012

a bit OT, but I decided to get the hippocampus (mermaid's horse) and Mappak while I was buying the horse bundle and unfortunately the hippocampus installer is busted. I even tried the mac SIT and that is also corrupted. I sent a help desk request but haven't heard back yet. I hope the have a functional copy somewhere :(

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Check this thread, There is a problem with some of the older installers.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/865/

So Kendall has kindly written a little utility to help you get round it.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Check this thread, There is a problem with some of the older installers.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/865/

So Kendall has kindly written a little utility to help you get round it.

thanks for that, much appreciated. Now I can get back to work!