Morph Problem

DoodleMuffinDoodleMuffin Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Sorry to be a pain in the patooty,but I am having a big problem,nearly pulling my hair out here.I have DAZ Studio 4,and I am trying to get the Victoria Elite morphs,and ++ morphs into my folders.I am trying to download to desktop,but it just doesn't work.Could someone please tell this nitwit how I get them to work,please.Thank you.
Hugs Lynne

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

They must be installed into the same content folder that your V4 is installed into. If V4 was installed into My Library then those morphs need to be installed into My Library also. If you use Poser I belive they must still go into the same content folder as your V4 did.

• DoodleMuffinDoodleMuffin Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

I keep getting required file not found --what does that mean,please.

edited July 2012

Do you have the V4 character? Those morphs are only for V4. They do not work on any other figure.

If you do they may still be in the wrorg location.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • DoodleMuffinDoodleMuffin Posts: 16
    edited December 1969

Oooh I hate trying to figure these things out,seems each time a new studio is bought out DAZ makes it harder to understand.I have all the V4 figures,and have them located on an external harddrive.

edited December 1969

Ah.. Then just install them into the content folder that holds your V4. That was always the way these morphs had to be done even before the new DS. They only work when installed with the character they are made to Shape. I should have asked if your content was not a standard install. Sorry about that.