My Ticket also closed... i'm tired Can I atleast get some store credit

StarlawStarlaw Posts: 71
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Original Complaint Here -> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2690/

I got double charged. I originally wanted my money back. But i'm sick of waiting, and at this time I just want some store credit so I can at least re coupe my losses and go find somewhere else to shop until for the next month or so till this straightened out. I am a platinum member so i would definitely want my money's worth before the big "adios".

Would store credit speed up my request? Because I did really need the money for Real Life purchases but seeing as more than 2 weeks have gone by ... I have gotten another paycheck by now.

I just want store credit and get this issue over with... really I do.

It's not in my nature to be a d**k in public but... yeah I have to now.

EDIT/UPDATE: (As of today "July 10 2012" I have received my credit back.)

Post edited by Starlaw on

Comments

• ForgottenangelForgottenangel Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have similar problem..few days ago Ive submitted ticket in accordance : System sold me one product 3 times.
    Still no answer.
    Im sure financial problems and problems with system which isnt working properly should be solved very quickly. ( 1 day is fair)

Next part is that some products arent working and crashing. ( Not only one - lot of them) That DAZFIX simply cant repair them and any other method isnt working...so my money are in bin again.

Last one ( I have bad day today and really no place for jokes) is that DAZ pro, Bryce pro Hexagon..are still for free. I have had payed money for everything and now they are free ( this is not item, this is main software). Ok, but like long year customer and buyer of lot of items Im feeling to be got done.

Summary : Im sure that problems with sale system and financial operation problems SHOULD be solved with the highest priority. If any item isnt working or software has bugs - it is technical matter and can be solved with lower priority. But if the sales system has bug for the first time and I have no solving answer, it can happen anytime again.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

I have three support tickets open. They keep closing and I need to keep re-opening them by adding comments. Am I just wasting my time?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited July 2012

I have three support tickets open. They keep closing and I need to keep re-opening them by adding comments. Am I just wasting my time?

Apparently they were having some more Zendesk problems at their end; advice was to start a new ticket repeating the query.

I'm still waiting on that too but ...

Edit: And it happened! Yes! Thank you Britney :-)

Post edited by patience55 on
  • Robert952Robert952 Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

I'll join in... 3 open tickets that look like they've been closed but with no resolution (i.e. credit for difference in item bought that went on sale within 30 days.)

I am about ready to open another ticket and refer to all the open tickets I have.

I realize they've been snowed due to issues, but it is getting ridiculous. Couldn't (wouldn't) take advantage of sales because I needed the credit to offset what I might have purchased.

This lack of response and changes have me seriously considering value of PC. And I am a Studio user so issue is not the same the Poser crowd is lamenting over.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

advice was to start a new ticket repeating the query

Wouldn't that put your request back at the end of the queue?

Re-opening them by adding comments seems like a better alternative.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:
    advice was to start a new ticket repeating the query

Wouldn't that put your request back at the end of the queue?

Re-opening them by adding comments seems like a better alternative.

Under normal circumstances yes ... but a DDOS attack is not normal and so no, this time we were to resubmit tickets esp if they had been closed about July 3rd. I don't think the company ever got the original tickets so just replying on 'air' isn't going to get an answer. At least that's my understanding at this point in time.

Anyhow, the forums are snail slow tonight ... so 'bye for now.