how to install daz, onto a CDRW

spanishrosespanishrose Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I hope I am in the right place I just purchased a brand new computer and I have Daz Studio Pro 4, Bryce 7.1, that I would like to get onto the new computer.

Will there be a way for me to get all those programs downloaded onto CD to install onto the new computer. Also I would need to get the
serial numbers for Daz, Bryce, so where would the serial numbers located.

I looked here in the forums and I haven't been able to find the info for this.

thanks

Comments

• kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

If you downloaded from your account at Daz then you can go to your itemized order history "reset" Daz Studio and Bryce download them again on your new comp and re-install from there. If you want to save a hard copy as I do just burn the installers to disc. your serial numbers are also in your account and you can print these if you want a hard copy of them. I burn my installers to disc and then make a cover for the case with the serial printed on it.
    Hope this helps and good luck with the new comp.

Cheers
    GG

200 x 175 - 44K
  • ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited July 2012

There should be a thread around here with the serial numbers, but I can't find it. A search found this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3300/
    where fixmypcmike says that the serials are now included in the zip files alongside the program installers.

Post edited by ReDave on