Greybro’s Count The Creatures Contest

GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476
edited July 2012 in Art Studio

The first person to accurately count the creatures in my "Enter The Net" composition, available here, get's a $10 Daz Gift Card.

The contest runs from this posting for one week's time.

Here's how I define "creature." If it walks, runs, flies, crawls or climbs and has eyes, it's a creature. So for instance a motorcycle or a space plane is not a creature. Count the duplicates! There are tons of spiders and ants. Count them all. Robots, Fish and Sea Monsters all count! Of course HUMANS are creatures too!

It took me several tries to get the actual number myself, so even if you see a particular number posted prior to your entry, be sure to give it a second pass.

Let's have some fun and if there's a decent response, I might sponsor a few more contests to promote this work. Count the Zombies for instance.

Enjoy!

Post edited by Greybro on

Comments

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Greybro said:
    Here's how I define "creature." If it walks, runs, flies, crawls or climbs and has eyes, it's a creature.

So... humans is creatures too?

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,476
    edited December 1969

Greybro said:
    Here's how I define "creature." If it walks, runs, flies, crawls or climbs and has eyes, it's a creature.

So... humans is creatures too?

Yes, Humans are definitely creatures too!

edited December 1969

Wow! Great Response Ya'll

Somebody missed out on an easy $10! Sigh. The creature count stands at 231.

Underwhelmed. I guess a lot of folks are still waiting for the forum to improve before getting back into being regulars.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dont let it get you down, I just talked to a user that didn't even know this Forum was here.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The problem is it is hard to find threads in this forum, if they drop off the front page. Unless you know it's there you're not going to go looking for it.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    The problem is it is hard to find threads in this forum, if they drop off the front page. Unless you know it's there you're not going to go looking for it.

I find it hard to argue with that.