UG_Popup5Small.jpg
    500 x 650 - 120K
    UG_Popup4Small.jpg
    500 x 650 - 121K
    UG_Popup3Small.jpg
    500 x 650 - 140K
  • MadaMada Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Mr Pointy available here : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/30576/ :)

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    edited December 1969

@mada very nice looking clothing but....
    why there has to be a bloodcovered stick called mrpointy in the hands of a teen
    you think it sells better,
    you think its funny-you know we have halloween-
    ok in times where zombies ghouls and yampires are our funny neighbours
    ..but really nice looking clothing though

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

ruphuss said:

I would assume it plays into the whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer genre a little.. after all, that is a TV-show with a teen slaying vampires etc (haven't seen much of it, not seen much of it but from what I remember that is a show for teens and up, and it's quite bloody and sexual in some episodes. (I do actually still consider Angel to be Hot ;P) ) that was the impression I got from mr.Pointy atleast :)

On that note, thank you for the freebie Mada, I do like the clothes too but not able to pick them up yet

edited October 2013

ruphuss said:

I guess you're not a Buffy fan? Mr Pointy is very much to kill Vampires with, no humans :)

Post edited by Mada on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I must say Mada, I do adore that little butterfly pendant thing on the jeanz, do you think/know if there will be a chance for textures with pendants like that with example a celtic cross, flower, bumblebee, claw, tooth, wing or feather etc? *curious*

edited December 1969

Probably not since its a model, I would need to create JCMs and morphs for each pendant to go with the jeans, that would take a fair amount of time. Because of where its located (on the thigh bend) I made it part of the model and not a prop. I do like the idea of a bumblebee pendant though - I'll keep it in mind for a future product. :)

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    ruphuss said:

I would assume it plays into the whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer genre a little.. after all, that is a TV-show with a teen slaying vampires etc (haven't seen much of it, not seen much of it but from what I remember that is a show for teens and up, and it's quite bloody and sexual in some episodes. (I do actually still consider Angel to be Hot ;P) ) that was the impression I got from mr.Pointy atleast :)

On that note, thank you for the freebie Mada, I do like the clothes too but not able to pick them up yet

Its a long time since I was a teen but I really liked Buffy the Vampire slayer. I don't think it was very bloody by fantasy TV standards.

And I think it was either Kendra or Faith who called her stake Mr. Pointy. I'm pretty sure Buffy said that naming a stake was weird.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    ruphuss said:

Its a long time since I was a teen but I really liked Buffy the Vampire slayer. I don't think it was very bloody by fantasy TV standards.

And I think it was either Kendra or Faith who called her stake Mr. Pointy. I'm pretty sure Buffy said that naming a stake was weird.

It was Kendra, and she bequeathed Mr. Pointy to Buffy. :)

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473
    edited December 1969

MAda, will there be a Poser version too for G2
    Till now almost all products with jeans are not for Poser - Gen 2
    (sadly)

edited December 1969

Hi :)

Poser users will need to use the DSON importer, its a bit slow but will work. I rig my clothes with smoothing turned off which gives them a better fit in Poser. Unfortunately there's no other way at the moment to use Genesis/G2 products in poser than DSON.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
    edited December 1969

Mada said:

Poser users will need to use the DSON importer, its a bit slow but will work. I rig my clothes with smoothing turned off which gives them a better fit in Poser. Unfortunately there's no other way at the moment to use Genesis/G2 products in poser than DSON.

My download for this does not include a Poser companion file. I thought you needed one of these to use the DSON importer, is there another way to do this? Or is the Poser companion file missing from the downloads?

edited December 1969

It looks like the Poser Companion Files might be missing from the store version, I asked the tester to look into it and to make it available :) Thanks for letting me know about that!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

The product description doesn't even say that it's supposed to include Poser Companion Files.

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Picked it up and will have a lot of fun with it for sure :) Thank you for the 'poker' as well, as Buffy and Angel fan I appreciate this very much :)

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 473
    edited October 2013

Mada said:

thanks for the quick reply, but the product doesnot seem to have a dson importer...
    Or is there.. ?

------------------------

Ok .. I see in follow up posts that you are working on it. Thanks
    as, again, it seems that almost all the jeans for sale do not have the Poser files.

and we do want to have our ladies to have cool clothes on :D

I will wait with buying the Josie pro bundle including the Jusie figure till your product is available

thanks

Post edited by efron_24 on
    edited December 1969

Hi - the Poser Companion Files should be available for download now :)