Thank you DAZ

Strange VoyagerStrange Voyager Posts: 390
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have been off for 6 weeks of medical leave, so can't afford anything at the moment. The freebies are much, much appreciated. (This also frees up future money [when I have it in 2 months] for M6, which I will be getting).

Thank you.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You know something I don't? M6? I want M6 too.

• Strange VoyagerStrange Voyager Posts: 390
    edited October 2013

M6, G2M, etc.. It has to come.. it just has to. :P I don't know when, but I assume they are still producing the Michael line. The 2 month timeline refers to my fund availability, not to any release date. (though I wish I knew..haha)

Jaderail said:
    Post edited by Strange Voyager on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Well, Jaderail, it really shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. I mean, what's left after Aiko in November?
    It's unlikely, but they could skip the guys altogether and go to G3F. After all, they're skipping Stephanie...
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

you know, some day V8 will come out. Then we can all say we coulda had a V8

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Did someone say M6?!

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Well, Jaderail, it really shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. I mean, what's left after Aiko in November?
    It's unlikely, but they could skip the guys altogether and go to G3F. After all, they're skipping Stephanie...

No previous character is a guarantee for future releases so until the Genesis 2 line is officially over with we cannot say who is or is not in. And even if they have said someone is not getting done it does not mean they will not change their minds.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited October 2013

robkelk said:
    Then what would be the point of making a G2M? M6 is a stated fact by even DAZ themselves. In fact, the first anyone has ever heard of him was in the Members Forum, almost right after M5 was released. And if they went through all the trouble just to make a male figure base, of course Michael's not going to be the only Icon for it. But why would they skip Aiko? She's always been the second top seller after Victoria. Not only that, but we need some kind of 3D Anime Girl for G2F.

But no matter who makes the cut or not for a generation, there's always atleast going to be a Victoria and Michael.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • dholmdholm Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

I wish they would slow down. I only have V2 and Gen 1 and 2. I have a lot to catch up on. Like clothing, shoes, and hair. If they stop putting that I line I'm in trouble.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Did they actually say they were skipping Stephanie? I'm not sold that she is always the second character released after Victoria. Seems at least once it was she freak. Unless someone can point me to where upper level DAZ staff has unequivocally stated that they will not do Stephanie for G2F I'm going to take that idea with more than a grain of salt.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

I hope they space the ladies out more and we see m6 before Christmas.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Well, whatever.

I've got almost everybody so far but my main squeeze is still Michael 4 both as himself and as his Genesis version.

Not that I do a lot of people pics anyway.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

you know, some day V8 will come out. Then we can all say we coulda had a V8

This made me LOL. :lol:

The real question, however, is how many more HP will you get out of V8, vs V6, and what the difference in mileage is... *giggle*