Can't post reply

Sam_16471Sam_16471 Posts: 57
edited July 2012 in Carrara Discussion

Hi all,

I tried to reply to my thread, but I failed and got:

Error Message: Unable to receive your submission at this time

No matter I use "Fast Reply" or "Post Reply". When I pressed "Submit button", I get this message.

"New Topics" likes this one is fine.

Please help.

Post edited by Sam_16471 on

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Sam Wong said:
    Hi all,

I tried to reply to my thread, but I failed and got:

Error Message: Unable to receive your submission at this time

No matter I use "Fast Reply" or "Post Reply". When I pressed "Submit button", I get this message.

"New Topics" likes this one is fine.

Please help.

it just happens off and on - nothing you can do but wait - some times helps if people post to your thread .

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have been trying to work out what it is that generates this message.

My personal theory is that it is something to do with the built in spam filters. Most times, if you actually just change your message and resend it it will work, and then edit to go back to what you were going to say in the first place

Or as bigh says sometimes it will work if someone else posts to the thread, then you can get back in again.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

And if that doesn't work, try taking out the last punctuation you used. That is what is almost every time I get it. That is why in a lot of my post I leave out the last "." Since I started that I've had very little problem

• edited December 1969

Even if the forum says your logged in you may not be! Even if you go LOG in again your not!

If it is the logging issue. MAKE sure you LOG out THEN log back in

IF you DO NOT GET THE LOG IN SCREEN that has your logging name and password and log in that way YOUR NOT LOGGING BACK IN!

I have no idea why!