Daz export to anime studio?

jonas_haag9jonas_haag9 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi all, a stupid question i know that anime studio pro is 2D, but on their homepage they say that you can create 3D objects. Is it possible to export Daz character to Anime studio Pro 9 or manga studio?
cheers

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Hi all, a stupid question i know that anime studio pro is 2D, but on their homepage they say that you can create 3D objects. Is it possible to export Daz character to Anime studio Pro 9 or manga studio?
    cheers

yes to both - they will import Daz character .

• jonas_haag9jonas_haag9 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thx for answer. So if you can import 3d objects from daz to ASP does that mean ASP has 3d workspace? Do you know of any work done by this so i can see how it looks like? Regards J

edited December 1969

Ive found this on youtube but its poser. But you say Daz works also?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GstjTIl6k

edited December 1969

Thx for answer. So if you can import 3d objects from daz to ASP does that mean ASP has 3d workspace? Do you know of any work done by this so i can see how it looks like? Regards J

don't have time now - will post one later .

edited December 1969

Ive found this on youtube but its poser. But you say Daz works also?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2GstjTIl6k

not like this video - only obj files - so it's not what you want then .
    have you done animation using DazStudio - works great .
    if you can give me more info on what you want to do - might be more help .

edited December 1969

I use Daz for animation, have used blender Before. I want to create 3D characters in daz and import them to ASP where i do the whole animation. There over at the ASP software i will paint them "cartoonish" and put a mouth on them to create good lipsync. I just have a feeling that if you combine 2D and 3D the render times are better? Correct me if im wrong but if i have a 2D scene in ASP with a 3D character the render will be faster. (Of course thats the same with DAZ too) but the effects and everyting are more my style in ASP. Hope you understand what i mean. The lipsync in DAZ is not good enough and mimic live wont work for me.

edited December 1969

I use Daz for animation, have used blender Before. I want to create 3D characters in daz and import them to ASP where i do the whole animation. There over at the ASP software i will paint them "cartoonish" and put a mouth on them to create good lipsync. I just have a feeling that if you combine 2D and 3D the render times are better? Correct me if im wrong but if i have a 2D scene in ASP with a 3D character the render will be faster. (Of course thats the same with DAZ too) but the effects and everyting are more my style in ASP. Hope you understand what i mean. The lipsync in DAZ is not good enough and mimic live wont work for me.

yes it will render faster
    skull

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,810
    edited December 1969

another good program for facially animating 2D images is Crazytalk by Reallusion
    can be used on Daz renders too (and your family photographs and pets).