Interesting hair accident

barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I accidentally applied Pyrit hair material presets to the Bella hair on my model. Look what I got. Kind of interesting in a strange way.

Comments

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited July 2012

Maybe the start of a new fashion trend? :-)

Post edited by nobody1954 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL Bad hair day

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

LOL! I can see a whole picture around that one. A Hair stylist with a shocked look on thier face and the lady going "We'll? How does it look? Let me see." All it needs is a good hair saloon.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited December 1969

LOL! I can see a whole picture around that one. A Hair stylist with a shocked look on thier face and the lady going “We’ll? How does it look? Let me see.” All it needs is a good hair saloon.

Hey, Jaderail, that is a great idea! I think you meant a hair "salon", but a hair "saloon" would be even funnier :lol:. I can just picture it, but I don't have the props to make that one. Want to try?

edited December 1969

Hair Saloon...oh the images filing my head right now.

edited July 2012

barbult said:
    LOL! I can see a whole picture around that one. A Hair stylist with a shocked look on thier face and the lady going “We’ll? How does it look? Let me see.” All it needs is a good hair saloon.

Hey, Jaderail, that is a great idea! I think you meant a hair "salon", but a hair "saloon" would be even funnier :lol:. I can just picture it, but I don't have the props to make that one. Want to try?I never gadguatted! Cana ya no tell? I no gots one too... Wait, Mr.Sparky did one awhile back. Salon that is.

Note to Self: Spell check you darn fool. :red:

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Come on you know YOU want to do this!! :-P
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited December 1969

Note to Self: Spell check you darn fool.

Don't feel bad. Remember, this whole thing was started by an error -- my mistake of applying the wrong preset in the first place. The sad thing about spell check is that "saloon" is a perfectly good word. And had you not made that little slip, this thread would not be nearly as inspiring. I do hope somebody can make a hilarious image out of this.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Szark said:
    Come on you know YOU want to do this!! :-PI ain't got a saloon and I couldn't show what I am thinking in public. ;)