Let Us Keep You Cool with the DAZ Beat the Heat Sale

13»

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

I figure this is a mistake and the prices will be back again to sale price soon enough.

It looks like the price probably switched at midnight DAZ time - i.e. it was automated. We'll need to wait for them to get into the office on Monday morning their time to even realise there's an issue, so not for a few hours yet - assuming they're actually working today and not having an extended Independence Day break!

• Sid_1500574Sid_1500574 Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    I figure this is a mistake and the prices will be back again to sale price soon enough.

It looks like the price probably switched at midnight DAZ time - i.e. it was automated. We'll need to wait for them to get into the office on Monday morning their time to even realise there's an issue, so not for a few hours yet - assuming they're actually working today and not having an extended Independence Day break!

What, surely they wouldn't have assumed that the store would work properly!

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Shakes head, rocks back and forth and yells can you here me!

Please fix the DO sale prices they are susposr to be 65% off until July 4th.

Takes another protonix and leaves. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by earth2d on
  • Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

They are back to sales prices, at least for me, so M5 is back to 13.99 again :coolsmile:

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

earth2d said:
    Shakes head, rocks back and forth and yells can you here me!

Please fix the DO sale prices they are susposr to be 65% off until July 4th.

Takes another protonix and leaves. :coolsmirk:

Seems to have helped ... ;-)
    Sale prices are back.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Crap! I thought this sale ended today!
    That sucks...

-MJ