HU - manually check your CS tickets

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Guess it has to do with whatever was going wrong ...
Found 2 of mine closed/solved and they most certainly weren't - weren't even any comments from DAZ on them. To note though that I also received no emails indicating this. Hence this post. Might want to check yours and resubmit the ones that need resubmitting.
One of the tickets I had already resubmitted, for the other, what's the point?
I hope they're still giving refunds on price differences ... but when? The sale will be over, sigh ... BUT there's always another sale.
However, there's the small matter of also fixing up the PC renewal gizmo.

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited July 2012

Thanks for the HU cause same here, a PC membership query submitted on June 21 (Request #104466) has been closed and deemed as solved when I have had NO communication bar the initial enquiry from Britney, and it's still messed up. not impressed at all and getting really peed off >:(

Post edited by IanTP on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Did you see this post http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3383_98/ I know it doesn't help but it does explain some wierd issues, this may be on of those issues I don't know.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Did you see this post http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3383_98/ I know it doesn't help but it does explain some wierd issues, this may be on of those issues I don't know.

Thanks, Szark, yh I saw it, in fact had a bit of trouble getting in tonight, my ticket was submitted on June 21st and I had an initial response from Britney, I have also left a couple of 'hows it going' comments on it, do you think zendesk is closing tickets automatically after a certain time?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I honestly don't know Ian sorry.

I hardly use support and when I did two weeks ago for a Pending order it got sorted within 5 days and that was with a weekend in the middle. I could try to find out but it may take some time given how busy the CV contact is.

edited December 1969

Not ur problem Szark, don't worry, i'll just keep re-submitting it until its sorted ;)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,118
    edited December 1969

I suggest phoning them (if you are in the US and can use the toll free number 1-(800) 267-5170). I've called twice and was connected with a live person who solved my issues almost immediately. The corresponding ZenDesk tickets had languished unanswered for days. Phone customer support was friendly and eager to help.

edited December 1969

Cheers but in the UK, so not an option, I have to rely on a dodgy third party support system :/

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

The report I raised about not getting PC newsletters has, finally, been updated. Sadly it was just by me as I got this months newsletter. My other couple still languish with no update or acknowledgement.

• xinkblotsxxinkblotsx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i had the same problem. i entered a ticket when my pc member ship was cut off in the middle of last month. no reply and yet today its showing as closed/solved. I left a comment and a rating but this is the first time i've been this frustrated with Daz. Calling is not really an option for me either because of the time difference.

• StarlawStarlaw Posts: 71
    edited July 2012

I find it so amusing how everything that goes wrong with this site inconveniences us the customers. Funny how you don't s**t happening such as being able to use a coupon more than once, or suddenly items going on sale for free.

Every f***ing issue appears be in daz's favor of throwing everything under the rug.
    I'm really starting to wonder how much of this is BS (excuse) for them to see if they can get rid of some tickets. Seeing how some individuals may not have the will to continue opening new tickets.

This is the sh***iest customer service I have ever had in my life both Online and in the brick mortar retail business. Good Job

And also I'm still waiting on my ticket with the double charge issue that was also CLOSED without a solution.

Pro Job Daz. They really are pushing people's buttons. Sorry but i'm really pissed off and I think like any one else here I have MORE than good reason to be so.

My original complaint is here -> http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2690/

Post edited by Starlaw on
  • DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited July 2012

starlaw said:
    Funny how you don't s**t happening such as being able to use a coupon more than once, or suddenly items going on sale for free.

Every f***ing issue appears be in daz's favor of throwing everything under the rug.

That's not true, there was definitely at least one error in the customer's favour with a coupon misapplying across multiple items. The nature of the store means that we will naturally see the problems that affect us, but most of the issues that cause DAZ grief will be hidden from us.

DAZ clearly recognize there is an issue and have been taking steps to try and address customer dis-satisfaction.

I think the switchover could have been handled far, far better, but I don't for a moment believe that DAZ are using it as an excuse to take advantage of us.

Post edited by DWG on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Just an update: Refund came through :-)

As well as a quirky unsubscribed notice [because I hadn't] so I went back into my acct and resubscribed.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Thank you. I've had a ticket open since June 22nd, and I figured it was just an edge case, and they were having to get management feedback on the answer. It's not much, it's $18 of store credit, but it was _right_ on the edge of the 30 day limit. If the answer is no, that's one thing, but a silent 'solved' is problematic. I've re-opened it, but I don't know if they'll see it... :(

I'm also curious why every time a refund is granted, you're unsubscribed from the general newsletter. That's such a WEIRD combination of events...

-- Morgan

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

AFAIK, they've always been good to their word about the 30 days limit.

I'm a little ticked at missing a big sale item but that was a tornado to blame, not the store.

Thinking the unsubscribe glitch is a 'bug' ... envisioning everybody modeling a huge can of bug spray to help 'em out ;-)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Yes, they have been -- I had an open ticket for a refund (Epic Wings, to cover the difference between now and then), and it was just sitting there for some reason. As I spotted this thread, I went to check for the status, and noticed it had been closed.

I re-opened the ticket by attaching a new note to it, and added "hey, I JUST bought Elven Hair (here's the order number), could I also get refund because I'm buying Elven Hair for GENESIS that came out today".

Couple of hours after doing that, Britney replied and gave a refund, along with an apology and explanation of why Zendesk fouled up, which made sense and all was good again. I thanked and wished her nice summer.

So, yes, DAZ *does* honor that 30 day thing. :)