I had lots of site mail that is now gone! But one things was... Sub Dragon

edited December 1969 in The Commons

A bunch of information from PaganEagle on how to get better results with Sub-Dragon in poser.... this included links to a few threads here, and also links to SS's! Does anyone know where those threads are located, and could they post them for me please?

BTW, who ever threw this darn site together gave no notice that we would lose our site mails... a heads up and I could have saved the important info. I thought I had, but apparently I trusted Daz to keep them safe. BTW, it is not necessary to pull this post as I spoke to Kraig and Blaine about my unhappiness... they agree things are not as the should be and everyone is trying to fix this mess.

But back to Sub Dragon. We had a huge thread that included SS's of how to smooth out the little guy and make him more appealing!

Appreciate anyone's help.

Ariana

Comments

• ValandarValandar Posts: 1,417
    edited December 1969

Actually... yes, they DID give notice that the old forums would be going bye-bye. They may not have explicitly said that PM's and threads would be no longer available, but it's rather self-evident IMHO.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,710
    edited December 1969

You need to replace forum with forumarchive to make the links work - but note that, because we can't log in to the archived forums, images will not show - you can view them by copying the relative url from the web code (postimages\...jpg) and pasting it after forumarchive.daz3d.com in your browser's address bar.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Valandar said:
    Actually... yes, they DID give notice that the old forums would be going bye-bye. They may not have explicitly said that PM's and threads would be no longer available, but it's rather self-evident IMHO.

Actually the question was asked as to whether PMs would be saved, and SteveK specifically said that they would not, and reccomended that people make a copy of any that they wished to keep.
  • edited December 1969

Well since I did not receive any bots on forum and site changes I did not get informed... water under the bridge at this point. The main question is finding PaganEagle's post on how to convert the sub dragon to work as well as possible in poser. Does anyone remember that thread and can it still be accessed?

Ariana

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited July 2012

Sorry I don't remember the thread but you can find Paganeagle here

Link removed by mod

Post edited by frank0314 on