How To Use A Coupon On DAZ3D

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I am posting this to help those unsure how to use a coupon in the new store. This thread will be a temporary sticky and I will be adding the information to this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/ for anyone who may need to refer to it in the future but I wanted to be sure it was more visible so I am temporarily putting it here for everyone as well.

To use a Coupon, please do the following:

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• edited December 1969

Well, it is not working this month. All I get is "this is not a valid code"

I even get that for the 4th of July coupon offered in the most recent email.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Dumathion said:
    Well, it is not working this month. All I get is "this is not a valid code"

I even get that for the 4th of July coupon offered in the most recent email.

You are entering the code where it says "Discount Coupon" and pressing "Apply coupon"?

• edited July 2012

Not to be uncooperative but yes to both questions

I have been a member here since 2003 and I know how to use coupons and discounts here and they did not work.

Guess I will have to try later and see if it gets fixed.

Shopping_cart.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 351K
    Post edited by jherrith_89a21a2992 on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Is the item in your cart a DAZ Original?

• edited December 1969

No clue it is labeled as a Published Artist and the name of the item is The New Adventure

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,860
    edited December 1969

The New Adventures sets are not DAZ items, the PA is Uzilite.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I don't remember from last month. Is there a special code for the Plat Club monthly thingy given out? Do I have to read my mail to get it?

Kinda moot for me since I refuse to purchase any DAZ Originals that aren't brandy new items until the store can tell me whether I purchased it already.

Also having troubles tonite with login logout issues and nothing is going in my cart.

It's been six weeks. SIX WEEKS already!

• edited December 1969

The New Adventures sets are not DAZ items, the PA is Uzilite.

And this means what? It is not eligible?

Kind of odd I tried putting other items in the cart and it still gave the same message.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Daz Original = Published Artist DAZ3D

PA_images.png
    350 x 208 - 4K
  • edited December 1969

So the question is this

Is the item I have in my cart eligible?

Yes or no.

edited December 1969

No, as Richard said it is not a Daz Original, it is a Published Artist Item, in other words the PA is not DAZ3D

• edited December 1969

I am very upset how this was changed I cannot use my vouchers on New Releases and oher items anymore, for what we pay to be a platinum member you would think we wouldn't have so many exceptions. I preferred the credit added to my account then the coupon...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

NeverMind....

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

You can use them on New Releases. It has been explained that the notification email was not updated to reflect that,

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,815
    edited December 1969

I am going to go ahead and unsticky this thread now. To easily find these instructions again or if you run into any problems using or applying your coupons, please see this thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

which also is for reporting site issues and also has the instructional screenshots. You can keep using this thread as well though posting to the other thread will ensure any store issues, questions, and answers all stays in one thread.