Experienced My First Checkout Bug

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Yay! I'm one of the family now! :'D

Yeah, I just tried to checkout the LR's Bianca for V4 Fast Grab and it seems after all this time I'm finally experiencing the "un-removable item from Cart" bug. At first I thought I had merely failed the first checkout attempt as the page sent me right back to the cart with the item in it instead of the one that confirms your completed transaction.

Is this something common among Mozilla Firefox users? I ask this because up until now I have been using Google Chrome I had just recently switched to the Nightly Beta after the Chrome browser started giving my laptop unusual slowdowns.

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I think it is not Browser related as I use IE9 and this happened to me.

The first thing you can try is going to your Itemised Order History and reset the items that pertain to this order. A lot of people are finding that this fixes the issue.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You appear to have 2 different orders there, each with the same items. Is that correct.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You appear to have 2 different orders there, each with the same items. Is that correct.
    Oh yeah I just saw the Pending and didn't look closer.
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2012

Szark said:
    I think it is not Browser related as I use IE9 and this happened to me.

The first thing you can try is going to your Itemised Order History and reset the items that pertain to this order. A lot of people are finding that this fixes the issue.

Actually, there's reason to believe it is. As I said in my original post, I never had this problem with Chrome. This is just now happening to me when I am now using FireFox Nightly. Even in the Announcements the Administration said that certain bugs were avoided by using different browsers.

Yeah, It's like I said, I accidentally redid the checkout process because instead of receiving the completed transaction confirmation page it sent me right back to the Cart, making me think I may have errored in the first attempt. But as we all can see, it turns out I did in fact complete my purchase and ended up buying it again.

I had already sent a ticket informing Sales Support, but we all know how quickly it takes for them to respond to it. Still, this happened because of the Cart bug... 8-/

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited July 2012

. Even in the Announcements the Administration said that certain bugs were avoided by using different browsers.

Thank you I stand corrected. I was basing my comments on what I have seen in this forum with folks having this same issue with diffrent Browsers. Thanks for the correction though it is much appreciated.
    Post edited by Szark on