Zyanya V4 Coming Soon (Commercial)

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Coming Soon...
Unleash the wild...

Post edited by gypsyangel on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Really like this. Particularly the cat/tiger/leopard makeup options.

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

Oh, thanks!! Yeah, she's a lot of fun...I'm even fond of her snake makeup...and she makes the perfect Bokor... :D

mamerebokor-pst.jpg
    1325 x 1600 - 486K
    temptation-pst.jpg
    1239 x 1500 - 497K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

i LOVE those face makeups! i found that I'm only buying skin textures that contain "fantasy" type makeups now - so this is excellent! *grin*

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

Awesome! She's beautiful. :)

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I never saw your initial post, but I notice it's from the end of May. Are you still planning on unleashing this girl?

Oh, thanks!! Yeah, she's a lot of fun...I'm even fond of her snake makeup...and she makes the perfect Bokor... :D

These are gorgeous. I really like that 2nd one.

edited December 1969

Well, yeah---she's scheduled for release---but DAZ has some kind of plans for her, so they're gonna release her at their speed. It's the dreaded "DAZ Soon!" :D They told me about a month or so... that's the best I have. She belongs to DAZ now...so? :)

Here's the one I'm just about finished with for V6...

adrie-pink01.jpg
    1075 x 1250 - 148K
    edited December 1969

THANKS!! Here's some more of her...

nightlight-pst.jpg
    1353 x 1500 - 826K
    valley-of-zemon.jpg
    1187 x 1500 - 488K
    edited December 1969

Well, yeah---she's scheduled for release---but DAZ has some kind of plans for her, so they're gonna release her at their speed. It's the dreaded "DAZ Soon!" :D They told me about a month or so... that's the best I have. She belongs to DAZ now...so? :)

Here's the one I'm just about finished with for V6...

Ooohh.. hmm.. here's hoping for another voodoo or jungle themed release. =D
    edited December 1969

THANKS!! Here's some more of her...

Your welcome! :)

Thanks for the additional renders. :D

edited December 1969

Her lipsticks...

ad05.jpg
    837 x 1200 - 476K
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

she s's wonderful !

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Zyanya is so beautiful, will she come with mats for DS as well as Poser? I will get her regardless, I have most of your characters and they are fantastic. I think I may need that voodoo outfit now as well lol.

The new one coming for V6 is amazing too, hope you will add a thread and renders for her, there aren't many morphs available for her yet, aside from the beauties that Silver has made. I would like to just thank you so much for making the effort to work with V6 and Daz Studio, as well as Poser, was very happy to read that news! - Cathy

edited December 1969

Cathy_Mod said:
    Zyanya is so beautiful, will she come with mats for DS as well as Poser? I will get her regardless, I have most of your characters and they are fantastic. I think I may need that voodoo outfit now as well lol.

The new one coming for V6 is amazing too, hope you will add a thread and renders for her, there aren't many morphs available for her yet, aside from the beauties that Silver has made. I would like to just thank you so much for making the effort to work with V6 and Daz Studio, as well as Poser, was very happy to read that news! - Cathy

Hi!
    I didn't even get a notice for this...and I've been working on my Gen 2 girl so I haven't been spending a lot of time doing much else.

Yes, she has mats for Poser and Studio, both normal mats and SSS shaders. She looks AMAZING in the voodoo outfit. It really fits her.
    I'm starting on promos for the new girl. Here's another render of her....
    Yeah, it's been an experience. I've learned a lot, but I feel like I learned it the hard way. :D It was kind of brutal.

But I have this one, another one coming and a M5, so I'll be working with Genesis at least for the foreseeable future. As long as the frustration level doesn't hit critical. :D

adrie-orange.jpg
    970 x 1200 - 388K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I love this last picture, the eyes are amazing (one of the first thing I look at, regardless of gender) and I totally love the hair.. any of your privatepersonal one or some hairstyle that is for sale? or perhaps a upcoming one? *curious*

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    I love this last picture, the eyes are amazing (one of the first thing I look at, regardless of gender) and I totally love the hair.. any of your privatepersonal one or some hairstyle that is for sale? or perhaps a upcoming one? *curious*

The hair's been around for a while:
    http://www.daz3d.com/kerkyra-hair

Thanks!! :)

Laura

edited July 2013

SInce you said your doing Genesis products, I look forward to seeing what you do with Genesis, GypsyAngel. You always deliver high quality work and your one of my favorite vendors. ;)

And your latest girl your working on is very beautiful, I love those eyebrows. :)

Post edited by Knight22179 on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

She looks amazing hon! M4 and M5 from you will be one I'll want for sure, esp if it's got a fantasy edge to it! Your work is always exceptional!

Rich

edited December 1969

SInce you said your doing Genesis products, I look forward to seeing what you do with Genesis, GypsyAngel. You always deliver high quality work and your one of my favorite vendors. ;)

And your latest girl your working on is very beautiful, I love those eyebrows. :)

Well, both the girls on the agenda are V6, and then Genesis for M4-M5. If I make it that far... :D

Yeah, somehow I became the eyebrow idiot savant of the Poser Verse...which is kinda weird, but it could be worse.
    Maybe I'll just drink myself through the trauma. I should have some free time to do that...oh, about 2020 or so. :D

Here's another of My V6, Adrianna...

angel-01pst.jpg
    1263 x 1500 - 496K
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    She looks amazing hon! M4 and M5 from you will be one I'll want for sure, esp if it's got a fantasy edge to it! Your work is always exceptional!

Rich

Thanks!!! :D

Hmm....I'll see what I can come up with for a fantasy thing for him...

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Awesome! :-)

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Love the makeups for her.

edited December 1969

Love the makeups for her.

Oh, thank you!! :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Yes please! I can always use fantasy male options. There 're so few.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Zyanya looks to be great whenever she's released. I'll also give a hearty thank you for showing the palms and soles. Not enough vendors do that on their promos for any ethnicity and it's really important for darker skinned characters.

edited December 1969

Still haven't forgotten about this girl- I think she's haunting me. lol
    Really hoping this PA sale is what they've been waiting for to release her. :)

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Yeah, me too. Every time I take a look at 'New Releases' I hope to see her ;D

edited December 1969

Wow...sorry everyone. :/ I've been dealing with the fallout from the floods here in Colorado. I still have my house, but it's a bit more waterlogged than it used to be. Have a lot of cleanup to deal with.
    So again, my apologies for not responding right away...

I don't know what they're doing. I'm starting to think they're just going to collect my characters like trading cards and not let anyone have them. :-O
    But that would be silly...
    I think they might be holding Zy for an upcoming promotion. I don't know why they're holding Adrianna. I've got others partially finished, but mostly for the males. I have one here for M5 that I think might do OK. He's kinda cute... ;)
    This is Syn for M5.
    And today Jericho and Tempest are on sale for 50% if you have Platinum Club...

But as far as Zy? I don't know what to say. It's a bit frustrating because they've got the last two things I've done and nobody gets to see them which is...hurting me. But it's their dime, I guess.
    I do think you'll see her sometime in October, though---with any luck...
    Couldn't even begin to speculate about Adrianna, though...

wardog-pst.jpg
    1092 x 1500 - 465K
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I Like that guy.. looks great

*offer him breakfast at my place*

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Sorry to hear about your, well, flood troubles. Can't be fun cleaning up that kind of disaster :/

Anyway, I hope your products get released soon and that you'll make a ton of money from them ;D

I'll do my part :)

• RiffulRifful Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wow...sorry everyone. :/ I've been dealing with the fallout from the floods here in Colorado. I still have my house, but it's a bit more waterlogged than it used to be. Have a lot of cleanup to deal with.
    So again, my apologies for not responding right away...

I don't know what they're doing. I'm starting to think they're just going to collect my characters like trading cards and not let anyone have them. :-O
    But that would be silly...
    I think they might be holding Zy for an upcoming promotion. I don't know why they're holding Adrianna. I've got others partially finished, but mostly for the males. I have one here for M5 that I think might do OK. He's kinda cute... ;)
    This is Syn for M5.
    And today Jericho and Tempest are on sale for 50% if you have Platinum Club...

But as far as Zy? I don't know what to say. It's a bit frustrating because they've got the last two things I've done and nobody gets to see them which is...hurting me. But it's their dime, I guess.
    I do think you'll see her sometime in October, though---with any luck...
    Couldn't even begin to speculate about Adrianna, though...

Sorry to hear about your house. I know it can be quite traumatic when disaster strikes. Best wishes.

I was hoping to see these 2 figures in your PA sale. We really need more good G2F characters, make-up and morphs. Thanks for updating us on the situation, though.