Mountain Troll [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• Laticis ImageryLaticis Imagery Posts: 439
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Laticis said:

SSS it is, I used UberSurface2 and was quite happy with the finished result.

The skin texture on this Troll is awesome, I especially like the finger nails :)

You did an excellent job there.

Thanks heaps :)

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Great render, Laticis!!!!

I grabbed him but am in the process of getting my 4.5 house in order so I can't play quite yet.

Thank you.

I'm sure you will love him.

edited December 1969

One more for the thread.

This guy is a bit of a mixed morph.

Who-let-the-other-Troll-Out_PWsmall.jpg
    600 x 338 - 66K
  • MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Nice render Laticis.

-MJ

edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    Nice render Laticis.

-MJ

Thanks MJ :)

• dan.shivedan.shive Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Is there a separate head morph for the Mountain Troll?

• GhengisFarbGhengisFarb Posts: 173
    edited September 2013

How do you get the texture to apply in Poser, used DSON and the figure transports just fine but can't figure out to get the texture on the friendly guy.

Post edited by GhengisFarb on
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

How do you get the texture to apply in Poser, used DSON and the figure transports just fine but can't figure out to get the texture on the friendly guy.

Did you convert them as material presets (mc6) files?

edited September 2013

No, that wasn't included in the DSON user guide. >_< So is there another piece of software I need to purchase for that?

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

No, that wasn't included in the DSON user guide. >_< So is there another piece of software I need to purchase for that?

Okay, so you're not converting the files to .duf yourself through DS? Sorry, I assumed that you were having to do your own conversions.

So, from inside Poser, did you look in the Materials folder? Often you have to apply DSON product textures from there.

edited September 2013

Tried the "from inside Poser" with mats, and the mats don't match up to the figure. Trying to convert the DUF files but as with anything Daz the tutorials are skipping steps, are "WIP", and not overly detailed. >_< However after a week of trying to get DSON to work, I'm much farther than the last time I tried and I spent 3 months tryng to follow the piecemeal Daz documentation, so there has been improvement. ^_^

EDIT: It seems to focus on 3DUniverse products, all the others convert over with DSON, but neither the textures, clothes, or props from 3DUniverse populate or match up with the meshes properly. And those items are listed as NOT having Poser Companion Files so it would appear you only get the Genesis shape and not the clothes or texture if you want to use them in Poser.