Star Wars Frebies

PoserversePoserverse Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Freebies

I am offering on my site, several Star Wars Freebies. Does anyone know of other sites? I am starting a list in our forums Poserverse of sites that has freebies related to Star Wars. Membership is not required for most Downloads.

Comments

• PoserversePoserverse Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here is the next freebie I am working on, Ewok Lego figure.

WIP_EWOK.png
    930 x 642 - 88K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

You are a good person to ask this question. Do you know of a princess Leia Hair for poser? We have a user hunting one for some fan art.

P.S. Thank you for all your work and fun items.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You are a good person to ask this question. Do you know of a princess Leia Hair for poser? We have a user hunting one for some fan art.

P.S. Thank you for all your work and fun items.

which hair style? I could point to more direct sites and links if I knew what you are looking for.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Bun head from New Hope. Thanks for helping, I will point them to you and your store so they learn about you.

edited July 2012

Jaderail said:
    The Bun head from New Hope. Thanks for helping, I will point them to you and your store so they learn about you.

I would use Studio Maya Roll Hair2found at http://www.3digitalcrafts.net/studiomaya/1download/wig1/wig2.html it is for V2 but with some scaling I think you can get it to work with any version.
    Click on the image not the button that says download.
    Post edited by Poserverse on
    edited December 1969

Here is my next offering to the site: Twilek Lego Figure. I have most of the textures done except for the outfit. Anyone want to help?

twilekWIP.png
    500 x 500 - 24K