Sales premature expiration.

LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

It was clearly stated that the sale would be through to the 2nd in the newsletter, it is currently 7/2/2012 and I would very much like to check out at sale price … what gives?

-Lei

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wonderful ... just realized that all the Daz originals are no longer sale priced either and THAT sale is supposed to go through to the 4th.

Screen_Shot_2012-07-02_at_8.24_.14_AM_.png
    525 x 216 - 119K
  • TomTombaTomTomba Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

Bunch of stuff in my cart last night with plans to add more today. Woke up to find prices reverted to presale. Hope Daz fixes this and honors advertised extension of 65% Daz Originals Sale until 4th. Would prefer a win-win to a lose-lose.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I second that.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

Maybe this is just another one of those temporary problems the site has been experiencing. Is everyone else seeing the DAZ Originals at regular prices?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,755
    edited December 1969

I see that the Daz Original items I had in my card all dropped off sale this morning, even when I click off the sale banner. Kind of a pain, since I'm waiting to find out about this month's Platinum coupon. More bugs...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I belive the Flags that end the sale were never updated. The DAZ team should be on site very soon so it might get fixed after it is pointed out. They really do not check the forums so it will need an ADMIN or someone to get it updated.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have merged 3 threads into one, as they were all on the same or similar issues.

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 605
    edited December 1969

I also hope that the store sales will be fixed very soon since I live in Europe...

• TomTombaTomTomba Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

Sale prices back, thanks for fixing this Daz. Glad it was just a glitch, will now buy more cool stuff!

• deathwispdeathwisp Posts: 48
    edited December 1969

Are they on sale for non PC members or everyone? I am a PC member, and I still see the 1.99, is why I ask.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,329
    edited December 1969

Products that are less than 30 days old will show regular $1.99. Others that are older will show as $.99

edited December 1969

Good to see the Daz O glitch ironed out, but the Dreamlight store is STILL showing regular prices, the sale is supposed to end tonight any word on when that'll be fixed?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I'm checking on that now.

edited December 1969

I'm checking on that now.

Thank you! :-)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Oh so I wasn't imagining things. Hopefully htis will get fixed before I have to go to bed.

edited December 1969

Fixed! I put in a ticket and about 80% expected I wouldn't get an answer in time … BUT Daz support came through wonderfully and the sale's back on - at least for Dreamlight's store and the Daz O's. I haven't checked Predetron's store or the other one ...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I believe all the sales have been reactivated: PC Sale, DO Sale, Dreamlight, Predatron, and Might_Mestophales