Encouragement

boni_m_ab7b32f625boni_m_ab7b32f625 Posts: 113
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I had a common issue that is being worked on this morning and called customer service. Jared was helpful, informative and courtious. I could tell he was frazzled about the problems but he was very nice. I think we should show more appreciation to those working on these issues. This is DAZ store, of course they are working as fast as they can. It's thier livelihood. We need to cut them a break.

Over at another site, there was whining and criticism ... and what I call "cut-throat" tactics. The attitude that if a business doesn't work at 100% 100% of the time they should be shunned and punished is rediculous.

I may not agree with all the new policies ... but I see the need and I support DAZ3d. Come on they need to know we aren't just a bunch of whiners and complainers. It's called "community" at the top ot the page. Let's be supportive. okay?

Boni

Comments

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

I agree that we, on the forums, are sometimes a little (lol) loud in our posts complaining about how things are and what we don't like.

I want to say "Thank You DAZ!" I thank you for all the effort all of you have done to get the sight up and working. I really do appreciate all of the undisclosed, behind the scenes work, that all of you do.

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

I agree. The staff at Daz are people who are working hard to make things right. As frustration as it is for the masses, imagine how they feel about it?

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Nice thought...

Thanks DAZ 3D for working hard on this new site.

Hugs

Pen

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Totally agree ~ its been a rough week or so for everyone at Daz I think, so thanks for the hard work in getting everything up and running!

• TimesurferTimesurfer Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Dittos here!! Personally, I have never had a problem that was unresolved. Love Daz :-)

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Here comes Joan to the rescue of DAZ3D.Com! I hope this shows my appreciation of their hard work...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7246564840/in/photostream

7246564840_ca338de9ed_c.jpg
    800 x 640 - 491K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I guess I should say thank you for everything that they have given me and for making such cool items.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Just chiming in.... THANKS DAZ!! :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited May 2012

Got my vote and thanks too. :-) *cracks the whip* Muwhahahahaahaha %-P

I do have to say though, these emoticons are just hideous! YUK.... .gifs are so yesterday!

Post edited by RAMWolff on
  • BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes. Staff have been wonderful. I had a problem and it was sorted out very smoothly and quickly.:-)

Changes are hard work. There will always be glitches - things that should work but something else gets in the way. It takes time to get around to fixing each one and then you find that the fix has caused another glitch.

• jade monkeyjade monkey Posts: 111
    edited December 1969

yes, thank you to the Daz staff, both the ones "out front" trying to help and the ones behind the scenes working to "fix" everything! i think we're all just suffering from some sort of Daz withdrawal and we're extra cranky!

• equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Hear, hear!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

I haven't really had any problem with purchasing and downloading, so no complaints from me there, although ..... :roll:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Hugs from me, I have a solid idea about what kind of pain and nightmare this situation can be. Hope you'll get the store and forum hiccups hammered out soon.