40% off Zev0 when buying glute control

DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Was that deal only for yesterday, I added that and the belly control bundle and it did nothing, so I removed belly control and added the shapeshift bundle and still nothing, are they still too new or is the sale just the one day?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,850
    edited December 1969

You were looking in the cart, not just the pop-up quick-cart, to check the prices? I can't check if the sale is still active as I bought the morph yesterday.

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

The Belly Control and Shape Shift programs are still being counted as New Releases and so are excluded from the offer. You can see on Zev0's Products page they have the "NEW" sash across the thumbnails.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited August 2013

Yes there should have been an "excludes new products" tag on the promo as well, it is present on the newsletter. Hopefully when another sale happens they will be old products so discounts will apply to them.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,575
    edited December 1969

...that's what I'm waiting and saving for. Need to get the Shape Shift bundle (so I have it for both Genesis versions). Just one more helpful tool for unique character design.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Ok, I was just wondering, maybe I'll get face weight,I think that's old enough lol, any news on aging morphs for Genesis 2 Female, and any chance the dental plan will be redone and released for genesis 2? Sorry for so many questions

edited August 2013

There will be Genesis2 versions of them:) I am waiting for the male base so I can start development on both genders at the same time and see what features will benefit each one. Once that's out of the way, development on Genesis1 and 2 for new products will start again. For now I am bringing g2 up to speed, so revised versions of existing genesis1 products will happen first, but only the ones that are really essential. Will try to squeeze in new releases in between.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Makes sense, I love the aging morphs, can't wait got the overlays to be released, and hopefully dimension3d will release a new genx, I'm getting the growing up set and I think the glute set, although I'm not sure i understand what it's for exactly, but I'll figure it out

edited August 2013

Lol the Glute Control Product is basically a combo of the Glute morphs shown in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNU2sPMur3A (watch from 1:08) and this product http://www.daz3d.com/bend-morphs-for-genesis-v5 Basically if your figure is in a specific pose and you do not like the way the rear looks, you can adjust it as well as move it around the way you want it.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Haha, that's cool, I like the impact morphs, can't wait for the breast movement now, thanks for the link

edited December 1969

Well since Genesis2 Female base has breast bones, movement morphs isn't needed. Just Click on the breast and move them around:)

edited December 1969

Oh, ok didn't realize that, I practically bought v6 and the morph packs when they came out played with them a few days mostly trying to transfer stuff and haven't used it much since

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Well since Genesis2 Female base has breast bones, movement morphs isn't needed. Just Click on the breast and move them around:)

The amount of control is still somewhat limited, though, I would think that there is still some room for improvement ;)

edited December 1969

I am seeing what can be done, or what additional features people would find useful:)

• MartialMartial Posts: 404
    edited December 1969

I also just wanted yesterday to put the Glute control in my cart (supposed 50% off during two days) and add 3 others products from zev0's store to my cart (supposed 40% 0ff when buying Glute control at the same time) and when i checkou t this dixcount was not applicated
    So i removed all from my cart .I have tried this two time since yesterday with the same results

Someone have the same problem?

May be i must wait for a next real sale

Thanks

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Martial said:
    I also just wanted yesterday to put the Glute control in my cart (supposed 50% off during two days) and add 3 others products from zev0's store to my cart (supposed 40% 0ff when buying Glute control at the same time) and when i checkou t this dixcount was not applicated
    So i removed all from my cart .I have tried this two time since yesterday with the same results

Someone have the same problem?

May be i must wait for a next real sale

Thanks

As stated before ALL new items (less then 60 days old) do not apply to Sales. It should have been in the Add. It is standard practice and is not always added to the Sales blurbs.
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

I believe it did stated that it excluded new product in the add actually. Not sure but I have a distinct memory of having read that atleast, could be wrong of course :)

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    I am seeing what can be done, or what additional features people would find useful:)

Well, I'm keeping my eyes open for a related product from you, whenever you find the time ;) Not that I'm not keeping an eye on your products all the time anyway :D Buying Zev0 stuff has kind of become mandatory on the DS side of 3D, lately ^^