Build - A- Scene by ARTCollaborations [COMMERCIAL]

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Just a little sneak peek at our up and coming new release :) which has now been released and you can find here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/build-a-scene/

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

A couple more renders:

Popup8.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 534K
    Popup7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 567K
    Popup6.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 552K
    Popup5.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 469K
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Absolutely gorgeous set Ann, but then I never expect anything less from you and Frank. :-)

edited December 1969

Thanks Miss B :) I should add the flowers etc are included but the set can also be used with your favorite plants like Lisa's Botanicals etc as well. Its worth mentioning :)

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,441
    edited December 1969

Looking fab, great place for a Romeo-Juliette kind of render ;-)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OMG!! So Beautiful. Perfect for a high end mansion. Please say we get a light preset! Or at least tips on the lighting used.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

WANT!!!

A quick query, will there be D|S3 materials? There have been a few releases recently that don't use Genesis technology, don't use D|S4-only materials parameters, and hence don't need to be locked to only being usable in D|S4.

edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    OMG!! So Beautiful. Perfect for a high end mansion. Please say we get a light preset! Or at least tips on the lighting used.

Lots of lights :) 9 AOIBL and 9 IBL Only for DS and for Poser :) The promos were all rendered with the included lights :)

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

bloody awesome, looking forward to this

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Looks great. Can see this as a villa overlooking a coastline made using some FirstBastion environments.

Your included light sets always make the product that much easier to use as well, instant buy when its out.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

Looks fabulous.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Don't know what to say - what a stunning set. I love it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Can I just mail you my credit card? Must have is not strong enough.

• MargyThunderstormMargyThunderstorm Posts: 52
    edited December 1969

This looks so beautiful!

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

WANT!!!

A quick query, will there be D|S3 materials? There have been a few releases recently that don't use Genesis technology, don't use D|S4-only materials parameters, and hence don't need to be locked to only being usable in D|S4.

You will be please to know that all DAZ Studio settings and lights were created and saved in DAZ Studio 3 to allow for maximum compatibility before being tested in DAZ Studio 4

:-)

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

And I should really add a render as well

Build_A_Scene.jpg
    750 x 975 - 455K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

It's a gorgeous set hon. I think the only thing that's missing are a few marble sitting benches... Ladies do not stand! They sit! lol

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,910
    edited December 1969

The set looks lovely :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

NeilV 1 said:
    You will be please to know that all DAZ Studio settings and lights were created and saved in DAZ Studio 3 to allow for maximum compatibility before being tested in DAZ Studio 4

Excellent, thanks! Now the waiting begins...
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Beautiful work Ann...

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

It needs a cat sitting on the fence ends! :D

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ann looks amaizing!! Every princess should have one of those :D

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    It's a gorgeous set hon. I think the only thing that's missing are a few marble sitting benches... Ladies do not stand! They sit! lol

You know, I never thought about that when I was making the pack. Would've been a nice touch

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    RAMWolff said:

You know, I never thought about that when I was making the pack. Would've been a nice touch

If people have Secret Garden Shaded Haven and using the Checkard Amor texture, the bench from there would look nice I thought, This is a lovely product indeed, already a couple of ideas brewing.... :)

• earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

WOW!

What else can I say Ann, except you have been producing beautiful
    products and I will pick this up when it is released!!

Dee

edited December 1969

Thank you earth2d, I really enjoyed doing this pack. I sat on the pack for several months before I decided to finish it off.

edited December 1969

Yeah hubby gets the credit here...this is his baby :) I do a lot of the characters and some scene stuff but he does most of the large environments (sometimes we do them together but recently he's been doing them all his own :) *I'm very proud of him I must admit but shh don't tell LOL)

edited December 1969

Yeah hubby gets the credit here...this is his baby :) I do a lot of the characters and some scene stuff but he does most of the large environments (sometimes we do them together but recently he's been doing them all his own :) *I'm very proud of him I must admit but shh don't tell LOL)

is Frank your hubby?

edited December 1969

Yes, we are husband and wife.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Yes, we are husband and wife.

You must be very lucky to have a wife as Ann. She always come across as being so sweet. She seems to be a great person

edited December 1969

*blush* Trust me I can be um cranky when I wanna be hehe :) And I am just as lucky...he's a great hubby though anyone who knows us knows we are about as different as night and day but I think thats why it works and 15 years later I can't think of anyone else I rather share my time with :)

On topic, the pack has released for those interested. You can find it here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/build-a-scene/

If anyone has any questions at all, please don't hesitate to contact me here in the thread or via PM or at ann0314 @ art-collab.com (take the spaces out before and after the @ sign :)

HUGS!