Daz Help Center questions...

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello.

Is the Help Center having problems with high volume?
I posted a request for a refund on June 16 and I am still waiting on a decision.
It is a simple request, I think, or I hope, as I bought something for D4, left it for a while, and when I tried to install it, I discovered it was not designed for D4 and so will not work with D4.
A refund would be a great help, especially with this sale going on.
Daz, I promise I will spend it here... honest...... please.......
R

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

YES! Very High Volume. Nobody is 100% content right now. Strike that. Almost nobody.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    YES! Very High Volume. Nobody is 100% content right now. Strike that. Almost nobody.

Okay, spill, who's the 100% content person? And more importantly, what are they smoking?
  • s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Okay, spill, who's the 100% content person? And more importantly, what are they smoking?

:lol:
    I don't know what they're smoking - but whatever it is, it must be good. ;-)
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

s l f said:
    Jaderail said:

All right, I admit it :cheese:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I want some!! I'm not a 100%er so I need some relief.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

s l f said:
    Jaderail said:

Or bad since they can't seem to understand a rather simple and straight forward request. Instead, I'm given a nonsense answer and the ticket is marked resolved.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    My turnaround time for requests has been roughly 15 days. They're just slammed; between sales (which means refund requests, especially for the thousands of PC items that just went on sale) and site problems, folks are probably filing record numbers of tickets, and I doubt they have a significantly larger support staff.

So, for example, I had a ticket filed on June 13th handled on the 28th. It was minor, nearly irrelevant (a $1 store credit!) but it was handled. Give them some slack while the dust settles.

-- Morgan

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

OK... no problem.
    Ah... no thanks... don't need a light.... but potato chips..... the cure for all ills..... yum.....
    ... or apple pie..... stewed prunes..... roasted parsnip for some of us....
    bread pudding with vanilla sauce....
    or back to the potato chips with Battlestar Galactica reruns....
    now wouldn't that be great, a Galactica model for DAZ....

• ozijonozijon Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

So dust has settled
    Whats with the help don't they give a shit about there customers here.
    Not very good support

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

A question for clarification: Have you opened a ticket with support (to the correct dept.) or asked a question here?

I ask because...

The tickets I opened were solved within a rather short time and that questions were about a hickup with the PC Membership and a question about a voucher (yes, vouchers don't exist anymore, I know, that's what the question was about ;) ). They were solved very generously too.

If you ask questions in the forum you will get answers from members, not from DAZ Support. Often enough the questions from members (and I am counting the forum mods/admins as members here), are enough to solve your problems, if not you'll see postings to contact DAZ support via the Zendesk.

Of course not every request was solved as satisfying as mine, the world's not perfect, I get that :) And I'm not saying that people who say they weren't satisfied are lying or anything... but sometimes it helps to check 'did I send it to the right department?' and sometimes a little 'hey, I know you have much to do, but could I get an update on the progress with my problem?' additon to your request helps too.

I can only speak from my experience, but from my experience the support is much better than you will often read and very helpfull too.

• ozijonozijon Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

A question for clarification: Have you opened a ticket with support (to the correct dept.) or asked a question here?

I ask because...

The tickets I opened were solved within a rather short time and that questions were about a hickup with the PC Membership and a question about a voucher (yes, vouchers don't exist anymore, I know, that's what the question was about ;) ). They were solved very generously too.

If you ask questions in the forum you will get answers from members, not from DAZ Support. Often enough the questions from members (and I am counting the forum mods/admins as members here), are enough to solve your problems, if not you'll see postings to contact DAZ support via the Zendesk.

Of course not every request was solved as satisfying as mine, the world's not perfect, I get that :) And I'm not saying that people who say they weren't satisfied are lying or anything... but sometimes it helps to check 'did I send it to the right department?' and sometimes a little 'hey, I know you have much to do, but could I get an update on the progress with my problem?' additon to your request helps too.

I can only speak from my experience, but from my experience the support is much better than you will often read and very helpfull too.

I opened a support ticket never any replies
    been over 24 hours now
    Ive been a member for years but ask for support no chance
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited September 2012

I really don't mean to sound like a scholar or anything, but... 24 hours is not to much time to figure out a problem and find a solution, especially with a lot of tickets to solve. Also as far as I know DAZ isn't such a big company and does not have a staff of tons of people. Maybe you can give them a bit more time?
    I've seen companies with bigger staff taking longer than a week to react to a ticket...

I do hope your trouble gets sorted out shortly. If it is something really pressing you might ask one of the admins or mods here if they could flag your concern, they can do that sometimes.

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited September 2012

Help tickets are dealt with in strict rotation, so sometimes, if there are are a lot of tickets arriving, it may take a while longer to get to them. As there is a major sale promotion going on, this is one of the times when the volume of support tickets may escalate. Customer support does operate office hours, and also is in time zone UTC -7, so you have to take the time differences into account as well.

If your request for help is an urgent one then, as BlazeMystEra says, Do ask one of the Forum Team to see if we can get you a solution.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Hi Ozijon.

Someone here in the forums might be able to help you.
    Could you describe your problem here?
    Or perhaps past it as a new thread?

I have found the folks at DAZ to be the best in helping, and the people in the forums
    might be able to help if it is possible at all.
    Worth a try.
    R