General Freepozitory Forum down?

Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I try to open the General Freepozitory forum I get the {Site Down} splash, this started about 10 hours ago. But I can open the link to the latest post (30 some minutes ago). Confused. Is it just me or something general.

Cheers! Oom.

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

When I try to open the General Freepozitory forum I get the {Site Down} splash, this started about 10 hours ago. But I can open the link to the latest post (30 some minutes ago). Confused. Is it just me or something general.

Cheers! Oom.

Its fine here dude, prolly just a glitch :D

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, but an annoying one. I can get to threads in the forum if I have a direct link. POST REPLAY brings up the {Site Down}-screen in the Freepozitory forum but not here. FAST REPLAY and EDIT works so I get by.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Oom, as I said to you in a PM, log out, close you browser, clear your cache, history and cookies, and then start again. Your PC is obviously hanging on to some old info and won't go past it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

I was getting the site down page last night when I tried logging out - the first thing to try, which worked for me, is a forced refresh (cmd/ctrl-F5 with most browsers).