You Know You've Been Using DAZ Way Too Much When 2

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Or your nightly routine actually consists of setting up and starting the render right before bed, then checking it in the morning to see if it finished or crashed. :red:

Oh hey I do that too! :lol:

My latest "I do this": You have to take off one side of your desktop because your renders can get so intense that the CPU monitoring software may shutdown your system in self-defense due to overheating, and that's the only thing you can do, because the system is already full of fans and passive cooling.

(Seriously -- I can't fit more fans nor passive coolers there. About the only way I could make it better would be full-oil immersion system or water cooler.)

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited December 1969

There is a picture of you on PeopleofWalmart.com wearing your supersuit.

• HarvellHarvell Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You dream about doing renders and then check your PC for the pictures when you wake up.

Once I had a dream where I would open the parameters tab and translate myself through walls instead of using the door.
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Harvell said:
    Jaderail said:
    You dream about doing renders and then check your PC for the pictures when you wake up.

Once I had a dream where I would open the parameters tab and translate myself through walls instead of using the door.

That's funny!

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    You check the receipt in the supermarket and ask: "Where's my 30% PC discount"?

Especially when the supermarket you frequent has PC products. (President's Choice).

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

You watch movies trying to figure out how to set that lighting in a scene.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

You wish you had Send in the Clones for real props.

I want to use it on quarters so I can have plenty of laundry money. Or is that another one. You wish that you could take your clothes' textures into Photoshop to remove stains and freshen them up.

edited December 1969

You get upset that you start to smell on a hot day because Victoria or Michael do not become stinky ever even if you render them a lot in one day.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited June 2012

2. You KNOW what Victoria's secret is.

...hehhehheh...good one.

OK another one...

You have an SFW render as the wallpaper on your computer at the day job.

(I actually do)..

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

You go to the gym and look for machines with morph sliders you can set to 1 and then go shower your new muscular body.

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Whenever you see something painted white ( street lights, fences), you wonder, why there is no texture on it ...

• ServantServant Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

You complain to the clothing department that there's no smoothing modifier or triax weight mapping in what they sell.

You look in the mirror and think about sliding the bump down a few notches.

A little later, you think about the displacement maps and muscle morphs that would best suit your body type.

You see a nice car but are dissatisfied that the shader doesn't have enough chrome.

You giggle like an 8-year old when you daydream about how wonderful the next renders would look.

You're at work and think how you can speed up the rendering time so you can see the results (i.e. payday).

edited December 1969

When the postman leaves mail for someone else you write Not James Minderberger on it.

edited December 1969

You get panic attacks whenever a new store opens in your neighborhood.

edited December 1969

You write No Postwork on your wedding photos.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

....when the mention of multi core and multi thread rendering support gives you goosebumps all over.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    ....when the mention of multi core and multi thread rendering support gives you goosebumps all over.

...in a good way.

edited December 1969

... your whole day seems to be a waste if you do not render something at least once during the day.

edited December 1969

...you get depressed when the fun threads in the forums do not get any new post added to them.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

When you get your 3rd little green box :coolgrin:

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Nah, look out for the fourth box.

edited December 1969

@chohole: I know I'm a Forum-aholic, I live here. I hardly ever logout and check the forums as othen as I can. So this one is for you. It is 100% true and nothing but the truth.

...you are trying to think up a come back to to another post while you are in the bathroom putting a fourteen inch rubber tube up your wee wee so you can take a pee pee.

I have a real problem don't I? HELP! I have a connection and I can't Log Off!

edited June 2012

@Skiriki: and this one I thought up for all us Posty Postintons.

...you defend someone with three green boxes because your so close to getting your third one.

All in fun my friend, I feel pretty good today.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Bwahahahahaha. The box shall be mine, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. ;)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited June 2012

meh, Power members!
    I already AM a Power member and do not need no stinking green box to prove it!
    Black, White and Teal all over!
    financial member of the Port Adelaide POWER football club!
    go the Power!

Port-Adelaide-Power-1.jpg
    390 x 300 - 17K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited June 2012

meh, Power members!
    I already AM a Power member and do not need no stinking green box to prove it!
    Black, White and Teal all over!
    financial member of the Port Adelaide POWER football club!
    go the Power!

*Epic 90's SAT AM rock music starts playing*

Ahh! After a the release of DS4 Pro, it's finally FREE!!!

GO GO POWER MEMBERS!!!
    *Richard Haseltine*
    *chohole*
    GO GO POWER MEMBERS!!!
    *Miss Bad Wolf*
    *Jaderail*
    GO GO POWER MEMBERS!!!
    MIGHTY MESH-MORPHING POWER MEMBERS!!!

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited December 1969

you know you have been using the forums too much when your post count keeps increasing and increasing and people wonder how you do it.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

I think you are more than one person taking it in turns at the computer (or your cats are sentinent beings and we know they are inceasing in number)

or

the bedbugs keep you awake %-P

edited December 1969

I think you are more than one person taking it in turns at the computer (or your cats are sentinent beings and we know they are inceasing in number)

or

the bedbugs keep you awake %-P

no I am just one person. My cats do not know how to type. They just lay down on the keyboard or sit on it. Micah recently increased the sound volume to high and then changed his mind and decreased it to mute.

I cannot seem to sleep at night but I cannot seem to be able to wake up in the morning either.

edited December 1969

...you think other people have taught thier pets to post just to run up the post count.

Sorry Wendy! I couldn't resist. :-P