Daz 4.5 won't boot

Dr_FrankenshroomDr_Frankenshroom Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I recently tried to run it and it wouldn't run. So I deleted it and reinstalled it and still wouldn' t run. Help !

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

So it installs successfully, but won't launch? What happens when you try to launch it?

• Dr_FrankenshroomDr_Frankenshroom Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

nothing. I am doing another install on a different drive. I have tried rebooting the computer and it does not help either ...
    I just finsihed the new install. still crashes,,arrg

Post edited by Dr_Frankenshroom on
  • 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

Can you describe as the process you're seeing when it crashes, ..and what you're doing to install the program.

Are you uninstalling the previous Daz Studio program ?

edited December 1969

I uninstall Daz3d ,then reinstall Daz 3d. It says it successfully installed and when I click on it ,nothing happens. I did this on my F and E drives. I claeaned both drives of junk as well as the registry.

edited December 1969

So, "nothing happens" at all. ?

What's your system, Mac / PC ?

If it's a PC,. Can you open "task Manager" and view the Applications , Processes, and Services which are running,
    If Daz Studio isn't listed as running... Try Right clicking on the Daz Studio Icon, and selecting Run as Administrator.

Also ..make sure the DazContentmanagementservice is running

you can also Browse to the Programs files/ Daz3D folder, and try running Studio from there.

edited December 1969

I do run in Admin mode. I run PC. I just upgraded my graphics drivers. Still the same problem. Clicking on Daz it just dies I ran it from the Daz folder, same results.
    DazContentManagement is turned on

edited July 2012

Hi :)

What's your graphics card ? and .did you update the driver because you were having graphics issues, or just because it's a new driver version.

Since the Graphics driver on your system has been changed recently, and the software was working before this, then is would seem likely that there is some conflict.
    I'd suggest doing a "Rollback" to the previous graphics driver.
    I'd also suggest you contact Daz3D support and make them aware of that issue.

Hope it helps :)

Post edited by 3DAGE on
    edited December 1969

I solved it, or it solved itself. After delting it, I went to into the registry and cleaning it and reinstalled and it booted