Duplicate IDs found?

KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

In DSPro 4.5 I'm getting "Duplicate IDs were found while reading the file see the log file for more details" when loading each piece of the Elven Warrior fG clothes onto Genesis, and when opening the saved scene I used them in -- seems to work fine otherwise. I haven't looked at the log file -- I don't know where it is. :red: But in Content Database Maintenance I've Removed Un-Mapped Base Paths and Orphans, Removed Orphan File References, Consolidated File References, Reset the Database, and Re-Imported the Metadata. When that didn't work I uninstalled and reinstalled Elven Warrior, still no joy. Help?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

In DSPro 4.5 I'm getting "Duplicate IDs were found while reading the file see the log file for more details" when loading each piece of the Elven Warrior fG clothes onto Genesis, and when opening the saved scene I used them in -- seems to work fine otherwise. I haven't looked at the log file -- I don't know where it is. :red: But in Content Database Maintenance I've Removed Un-Mapped Base Paths and Orphans, Removed Orphan File References, Consolidated File References, Reset the Database, and Re-Imported the Metadata. When that didn't work I uninstalled and reinstalled Elven Warrior, still no joy. Help?

What's the date on the install file? I don't have the current version number, but it was updated on April 3rd.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

What's the date on the install file? I don't have the current version number, but it was updated on April 3rd.
    Late January -- that's probably it, I'll reset and download fresh. Thanks!
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Yes, A number of products were updated in March and April because they had duplicate ID errors in Carrara 8.5 and DS 4.5. If you don't mind, could you post the version number after you redownload it?

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Yes, A number of products were updated in March and April because they had duplicate ID errors in Carrara 8.5 and DS 4.5. If you don't mind, could you post the version number after you redownload it?

That was the problem, redownloading and reinstalling fixed it, thanks!

Which do you want the version number from, the old one or the new one? And where do I find it?