48 Hour Sale on Unshaven for Genesis

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Unshaven for Genesis is finally here, and now's your chance to get it at 'hair-raising' prices.....ha..ha....ha. Best Joke Ever. Hurry over to the store now and *SAVE 50% on Unshaven Body Hair for Genesis, Unshaven Beard for Genesis, and Unshaven Bundle for Genesis. Time is already ticking on this 48 Hour Sale, so add Unshaven to your carts now to avoid being stuck in a 'hairy' situation...ha..ha.... New Best Joke Ever.

Sale Ends 6/29/12 at 11:59:59 PM
* Includes Platinum Club Discount

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

So I suppose this is Genesis' take on the "Millennium Beard"? :)

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

*snip* *SHAVE 50% on Unshaven Body Hair for Genesis, Unshaven Beard for Genesis, and Unshaven Bundle for Genesis. *snip*

Sale Ends 6/29/12 at 11:59:59 PM
    * Includes Platinum Club Discount

You Missed one joke :P.

Ahum, :red:

Grtz Jean-Claude

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I am thinking of getting the bundle. Is there a render thread to show off the renders of this?

• DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Nice one jeanke, I should just hire you to write my jokes. I can only pay you in tortilla chips though (that's the currency DAZ employees receive).

Miss Bad Wolf - Check out some great renders here....
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3050/

I especially like jeanke's. I've been looking for a girl like that for years.

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

As far as I can see all the Unshaven promos are with black hair, does it have any facilities for any other hair colour?

edited December 1969

As i understand it, you can set it to any hair colour by changing the difuse colour. So yes, i guess :).

Grtz Jean-Claude

edited December 1969

Nice one jeanke, I should just hire you to write my jokes. I can only pay you in tortilla chips though (that's the currency DAZ employees receive).

Miss Bad Wolf - Check out some great renders here....
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3050/

I especially like jeanke's. I've been looking for a girl like that for years.

Wel thank you, but i'll pass on the tortilla :).

Yeah, the girl!? Now ,who doesn't dream of a 'super model' ,ey. :cheese:.

Grtz Jean-Claude

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Oh Well I guess support is probably gone home now I was going to buy this with refunded store credit. Ill change my ticket to have it refunded to paypal instead as the sale will be over now before I get the refund.

Sal.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Is the special sale over?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2012

Well it's gone up a couple of dollars .... still on sale though now at $22.37 for the bundle. [PC$]

Post edited by patience55 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well it's gone up a couple of dollars .... still on sale though now at $22.37 for the bundle. [PC$]Yes!! I thought I missed it! Thats good enough.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The readme links for this product are broken and when I go to search the product index it's not listed.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    The readme links for this product are broken and when I go to search the product index it's not listed.

? The product links are in the 1st post and work fine over here. What readme links are you referring to?

edited December 1969

The ones when you install the product. You tick the box to view readme and you get a page with an error.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,061
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    The ones when you install the product. You tick the box to view readme and you get a page with an error.

I've opened up both a sales ticket and a general feedback ticket on this. It's looking like someone has gotten the bright idea to put the readmes on the wiki and not include them in the downloads anymore.

But the wiki was down for more than 24 hours this weekend, and the files for Unshaven haven't been installed on the wiki.

As a dial-up user, I'm against the whole idea. Put the readmes on the wiki, but include them in the download!

edited December 1969

Yes, I'm not a broadband user but I too don't like relying on websites to get info for something I've paid for. I hope this gets resolved soon.

edited December 1969

Got so used to readme links from the installers being blocked by the OS' security that I don't even ask for them to open those links. I expect the readmes to be in a Readme folder somewhere under Content. If there's nothing there, well gee, I'd figure there's no readme 'cause I don't run installers to look for readmes.