Fang morph for Genesis + Front Teeth morph for Genesis

Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
edited June 2012 in Freebies

Lickspittle was looking for free vampire style fangs over at the General Freebie Requests- thread.
I made a quick morph and it is now available at shareCG.
http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63076/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Fang-morph-for-Genesis

Cherrs Oom

Post edited by Oom Fooyat on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Thank you Oom Fooyat

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

VERY cool. Do you think you could to an overbite? Just the front two top teeth being oversize slightly.

• Oom FooyatOom Fooyat Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ikyoto said:
    VERY cool. Do you think you could to an overbite? Just the front two top teeth being oversize slightly.

Do you mean overjet/buck teeth or the front teeth vampire variety? Neither should be any problem as I can see now. Although it might bee a few days before I can do them.

edited June 2012

I hope you will like this because I am just about to upload them to shareCG ;-)

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63200/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Front-Teeth-Morphs-for-Genesis

FT1-promoC.jpg
    600 x 600 - 69K
  • erostewerostew Posts: 214
    edited December 1969

Thanks very much. I was looking for something like this a few weeks back and gave up on it. Now I just need to remember what I was going to do with them...

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

nice Oom Fooyat. this is great

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

thanks for sharing

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited June 2012

Here's an idea, baby teeth and missing teeth. One of the things that irked me while working on my freebie challenge entry this month was the fact that the baby character still ends up with a full mouth of "adult" teeth (unless you turn the opacity of the teeth as a whole down to 0), when he should really only have maybe his front teeth.

Post edited by Tramp Graphics on
    edited June 2012

Thank you all for your comments, I am very happy you find the morphs useful.

Here's an idea, baby teeth and missing teeth. One of the things that irked me while working on my freebie challenge entry this month was the fact that the baby character still ends up with a full mouth of "adult" teeth (unless you turn the opacity of the teeth as a whole down to 0), when he should really only have maybe his front teeth.

A few missing teeth should be a pretty simple one.
    I was thinking about making a morph for smaller teeth with gaps between them, But I will have too make a custom scale operation too each tooth separately and it's a rather tedious task, maybe if I have really bad weather this summer.
    A morph to hide all teeth except a few in the front and then some scaling for them for the "first teeth" look, possibly. I have too see what blender lets me do, I am still a blender newbie.

Cheers! Oom

edited December 1969

The missing teeth morphs are now up on shareCG
    http://www.ShareCG.com/v/63304/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Missing-Teeth-Morphs-for-Genesis.

You can use the morphs for a make do baby teeth look by moving the other teeth to a new material group and hide them.
    The gums will be a problem,

Cheers! Oom

Teeth2-promoB.jpg
    600 x 600 - 111K
  • WolpiWolpi Posts: 323
    edited July 2017

Hey, that's what I was looking for in a recent thread. Actually for the Kids 4 since they are still irreplaceable for me. Regrettably almost all of them came with a perfect dental.

Hopefully this summer's weather is even worse .. ;)

Post edited by Wolpi on
  • AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Hi,

your teeth morphs worked perfectly up to DAZ 4.9.2.
    But with the latest version nothing happens anymore.

This was already noticed by several users over here. Is there any hope for a rework?

Thank you in advance.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

to make it work in DazStudio 4.9 follow these instructions https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2812286/#Comment_2812286