RawArt Summer Motivational Sale (Scavenger Hunt) [Commercial]

13»

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,752
    edited December 1969

Very cool stuff :)

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited June 2012

Just a little something to thank Rawn for his great sales and the earlier coupon to welcome in the new store!! :) Got this product with that coupon (Rae-el - The Demon) - but as that earlier thread has now become the Oagre thread, thought I'd post this image here instead. Whole scene rendered in DS4.5RC1, with some postwork to create the 'wet rainforest' look in PSPro, plus some added filters. This is the first time I've used him and I think he's seriously cool! :coolsmile:

Rael_Demon.png
    800 x 800 - 806K
    Post edited by Cymbidium on
    edited December 1969

That is a wicked one Cymbidium!

Rawn

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thank you Rawn, glad you like it!! You make such wonderful characters! :)

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to mention I really appreciated the sale; I was able to pick up a few things I've had my eye on for a while. One pleasant surprise I had when playing around was finding that the skins from Medolian worked well on Bar Soomian. It's the first time I've had any skins work on the four arms without any weirdness happening.

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    Just wanted to mention I really appreciated the sale; I was able to pick up a few things I've had my eye on for a while. One pleasant surprise I had when playing around was finding that the skins from Medolian worked well on Bar Soomian. It's the first time I've had any skins work on the four arms without any weirdness happening.

They are both v4 base...so yeah, they should match decently...good catch

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Ooooo, err. This thread has been awfully quiet for a while! Maybe it needs more de-/motivational pictures?

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Ooooo, err. This thread has been awfully quiet for a while! Maybe it needs more de-/motivational pictures?

Thanx Skiriki

I dont think the poster thing was as fun as I thought it would be....but I may just give out a coupon to everyone for July anyway.

Rawn

edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Thanx Skiriki

I dont think the poster thing was as fun as I thought it would be....but I may just give out a coupon to everyone for July anyway.

Please don't feel bad, I did get laughs out of pics people posted, plus, it inspired me to make that "running away bug thing" pic too. :) Oh! And I got lots of stuff from your shop too! Let's not forget that, 'cause it has made my renders more awesome. :)

edited December 1969

Oh I dont feel bad....I liked the pics that did show up. They were very cool.
    I think the timing was just off, and people were to bothered by the website issues and not in the mood.
    I cant blame then for that....I was not feeling too creative myself as the month went on LOL

edited December 1969

Well... things ARE getting better. Step by step. :) Certainly, there will be rough spots still to overcome (I, for one, would love to be able to see and modify my wishlist, but I can wait, I have a copy of it from prior to store change), unhappy people and whatnot, but, hey. While we wait, we can do art with what we got. :)

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

We all wanted to know how the new website can be so full of bugs. One of the DAZ executives finally dared to the company basement and found an answer for us... :)

rael9.jpg
    600 x 697 - 202K