Why is Purchase still authorizing 24 hrs later

Dead_ReckoningDead_Reckoning Posts: 63
edited March 2016 in The Commons

I went through the purchase process for two (2) Free Items and 24 hours later I am still getting this:
processing_auth

Just a bit rediculous that it takes soooo long for a Free item.

Post edited by Dead_Reckoning on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Have you sent in a support ticket?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited June 2012

It happened to me and got it resolved via Support Tictect to Sales. However taken from this thread http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/2846/#36821

chohole said:
    Sometimes it helps.

Also something that can kickstart "pending" downloads is resetting the item from your Itemised Order History

It does depend exactly what error is holding things back. There are a couple or three different ones.
    Post edited by Szark on
  • foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I went through the purchase process for two (2) Free Items and 24 hours later I am still getting this:
    processing_auth

It is doing it to me also. This is the third time. Seems like I am just overwhelming support with another ticket. What happens if I do nothing, does it sit in the "processing_auth" state forever or does it get released and then I can download it?

Now, what 2 free items???? I only saw a post on the Mag. Props. What is the other one?

edited December 1969

I found a freebie in the store and went to purchase it. It was giving me hassle that I need to check my billing address. then it said that I do not have any items in my cart. I went to check to see if the order went through and it says pending auth.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

foxylady said:
    processing_auth

It is doing it to me also. This is the third time. Seems like I am just overwhelming support with another ticket. What happens if I do nothing, does it sit in the "processing_auth" state forever or does it get released and then I can download it?

Now, what 2 free items???? I only saw a post on the Mag. Props. What is the other one?

Pop into the Members Only forum, check the new Sticky at the top of that forum

edited December 1969

I know about the member's only freebie, but I cannot seem to find the other freebie or the post about the other freebie.

edited December 1969

It was on thest Newsletter, the one about the Castle.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stage-magician-props/

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It was on thest Newsletter, the one about the Castle.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/stage-magician-props/

I did not see that when I first looked at that email. Now I see it. Thanks

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

processing_auth

Dead Reckoning:

We have had some issues with orders freezing on processing. I've fixed your order. It is now available.

edited December 1969

ssgbryan said:
    Ok, good to know that it isn't just me.

Perhaps DAZ should add some bubblegum & baling wire to the new store - It seemed to do a real good job on the old one.

Your order is now complete, you can download it now.

edited December 1969

foxylady said:
    processing_auth

Your order is now complete and available. Sorry, we have had issues with processing some of these free orders.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

So, I happen to be one of the unlucky ones as well. "Bought" two freebie items today (separately) - the first (Steam Aircraft Dragon) ended up as "processing_auth", the second is complete. The same thing happened to me a few weeks back already, so it must be a reccuring bug. I would think DAZ must have had fixed that by now.

edited December 1969

Thank you. I was able to download it. However, the Steam Dragon item is stuck now. This store software must be driving you guys nuts. Shall I send some Jack Daniels your way?

foxylady said:
    processing_auth

Your order is now complete and available. Sorry, we have had issues with processing some of these free orders.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Nice to see I'm not alone. Is it worth contact Daz about this, or will they fix it without prompting?

edited December 1969

So, I happen to be one of the unlucky ones as well. "Bought" two freebie items today (separately) - the first (Steam Aircraft Dragon) ended up as "processing_auth", the second is complete. The same thing happened to me a few weeks back already, so it must be a reccuring bug. I would think DAZ must have had fixed that by now.

You should be set, I've been able to complete your pending order. Sorry for the issue. We are seeing this on only a handful of orders.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Nice to see I'm not alone. Is it worth contact Daz about this, or will they fix it without prompting?

Your stuck order is now fixed.

edited December 1969

foxylady said:
    Thank you. I was able to download it. However, the Steam Dragon item is stuck now. This store software must be driving you guys nuts. Shall I send some Jack Daniels your way?

Should be working for you now.

edited December 1969

foxylady said:

Thank you again. Whiskey, Scotch, Rum??? What is your preference?

edited December 1969

foxylady said:
    foxylady said:

Thank you again. Whiskey, Scotch, Rum??? What is your preference?

milk... Just kidding just happy to help.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

I posted a bug report to DAZ describing one possible way to generate this error.

Today, I got a reply that said:

Our web team has put in a fix for the Processing_Auth
    orders. They are now set to force through if they remain in that state for more
    than an hour or so from what I understand

So with luck this problem will soon be a thing of the past.

• edited December 1969

"Set to force through if they remain like that for an hour"??

:: Looking at my freebie order ::

:: Looking at clock ::

:: Twelve hours ::

Sorry, guys, but now I'm having trouble believing this was just a handful.

edited December 1969

I have two orders stuck in processing_auth. I had three orders today, all of them were free. The only one that went through was the first one which had only the PC freebie. I still have not been able to download the weekly freebie.

recentthreeorders20120627.jpg
    742 x 163 - 24K
  • DragonBurnDragonBurn Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Same here. I tried to get the Stage magic props & the same thing happened as earlier described - it disappeared from my cart, reappeared & then pending auth. This was 2 DAYS ago. I haven't sent in a ticket yet. I can't find the new link to do so in this wonderful new store.

edited December 1969

Same here. I tried to get the Stage magic props & the same thing happened as earlier described - it disappeared from my cart, reappeared & then pending auth. This was 2 DAYS ago. I haven't sent in a ticket yet. I can't find the new link to do so in this wonderful new store.

whay over here https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/requests/new

• DragonBurnDragonBurn Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Thanks. I sent one in.

edited December 1969

For future reference To use the help system, click Help at the top of the forum. You get a drop down box with options. Select "Contact Us" that takes you to another screen, and the middle button is the one to use to send a support ticket to Zendesk.