DAZ Rocks the New Store Sale!

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

We know how much you love saving, so here comes another sale.

Get $10 off any DAZ Originals purchase over $50. This includes ALL DAZ Original Products throughout our store. Combine this offer with the DAZ Beat the Heat Sale for MASSIVE savings. Just add $50 worth of DAZ Originals to your cart and $10 will automatically be taken out during checkout.
This sale won't last long, so make your way to the DAZ Store now!

Sale Ends July 3, 2012.

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited June 2012

Does this can be used 2 times?

Post edited by guangh69 on
  • DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes, you can use it more than once.

• thoromyrthoromyr Posts: 452
    edited December 1969

That isn't working for me. The first purchase went well, but the second go around it isn't showing the $10 discount. All items are daz originals, the total is $55.56 -- went to the checkout just to be sure and in the final review it is still not showing a discount.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I assume DO items that are the 1.99 PC items are excluded from this?

Also, can the store handle more than one "offer" in one transaction. For example, if I have the Blenworth item in my cart, and I add my "free" item from the four options, then add enough DO items to take the total DO items over $50 (i.e, the total order is say, $68 with $52 of DO items), will I get both the $10 off the order and the free item from the Blenworth promo? Does the "free" item count towards the $50 of DO items?

Just wondering if its necessary to split the orders into separate transitions basically.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just an update to this from my own experience:

The 1.99 DO items do count, but adding more than one "offer" does odd things.

I had $52 worth of DO items in the Cart, and when I checked the store was applying the $10 off correctly. However, when I added Blenworth and the Royal Prince as my free item, the discount being applied changed to $18.63, not $22.48.

Removing enough items to get under the $50 of DO items changes the discount to $12.48 as it should (the price of Royal Prince).

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited June 2012

This is just ticking me off. I just spent over $100 5 days ago, then you come up with this deal after the fact. I am sick and tired of getting screwed out of money. You buy something and a few days later you could have gotten it cheaper. It goes on and on. I purchased every Dream Home product and 1 month later everything was half price. I am done with this crap.

Edited to say DAZ has taken care of me on one of the issues and will probably do something for me on the other issue. I should have known they would take care of me before I went and flew off the handle as I always do. I really need to see a therapist about my anger issues. So sorry DAZ and thank you Joanie (not sure if that is how she spells her name). I need to keep my fingers tied up when I am angry or stay away from the forums until I simmer down.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited June 2012

Ledhead said:
    This is just ticking me off. I just spent over $100 5 days ago, then you come up with this deal after the fact. I am sick and tired of getting screwed out of money. You buy something and a few days later you could have gotten it cheaper. It goes on and on. I purchased every Dream Home product and 1 month later everything was half price. I am done with this crap.

You could buy the same stuff again, and request a refund of your previous order. Does seem a little strange, though, how the one sale followed almost immediately after the other.
    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268
    edited December 1969

thoromyr said:

That isn't working for me. The first purchase went well, but the second go around it isn't showing the $10 discount. All items are daz originals, the total is $55.56 -- went to the checkout just to be sure and in the final review it is still not showing a discount.

DITTO; exactly the same for me! It worked just fine the first time but then it wouldn't show up again for me even though I had only DAZ originals over $50 in my cart.

Charlie

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

As long as it is inside the 30 days period you can always get a refund.
    That's the nice thing at Daz (and as it has nothing to do with the new software, it still works).
    Don't try it at other stores ...

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I bought something yesterday for $ 50.73 (it was from Beat the Heat sale, thus all DAZ originals) but received zero price reduction...

• SuzuranSuzuran Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It didn't work when I tried to order another $50 over purchase. Please fix it.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm not biting on this one. $50 of all DAZ originals? What if I add just one none Daz item? No Discount I bet. This would be a hard sale to do without making a mistake in the Stores favor.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm not biting on this one. $50 of all DAZ originals? What if I add just one none Daz item? No Discount I bet. This would be a hard sale to do without making a mistake in the Stores favor.

If the discount doesn't show when you go to check out you can always cancel before entering your payment details.

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
  • Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

I can confirm that I bought twice something today for over 50 USD and received the discount both times.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I'd like to take advantage of these sales, if I can. I don't have a lot of spending money at the moment. Here are my goals:
    1. To get the "DAZ Rocks" $10 discount on an order of $50 or more
    2. To get Knight Champion free with my purchase of Blenworth
    3. To pick up a couple of PA items totaling about $20
    4. To spend no more than $30-$50 overall

Now, I don't expect that it's possible to fulfill all of these goals at once, but in trying, I've noticed some strange things that led to some questions (prices listed are PC prices, where applicable):

Scenario 1: Blenworth ($16.77), Knight Champion for M4 ($12.48), Ashley for M5 ($14.36), Genesis Eyebrows ($6.99) go in the cart. Total adds to more than $50, but only $12.48 is taken off. I think this is correct; Knight Champion should be free, but I have less than $50 of Daz Original items in the cart, so no $10 discount.

Scenario 2: OK, so let's add some more stuff to the cart from Scenario 1...Taiga for Genesis ($5.94), Aged for V4/M4 ($6.99), Glyn Hair ($8.74). Now we should be over $50 in Daz Originals, but the discount is only $18.83...not $22.48 ($12.48+$10). Hmm.

Scenario 3: So maybe the PA items are messing things up. Let's toss Ashley and Genesis Eyebrows out. No change...discount is still $18.83. Pretty sure this is wrong...unless the "DAZ Rocks" and Blenworth promotions are not intended to work together...

Scenario 4: Instead, let's put the PA items back in and take Blenworth and Knight Champion out of the cart. The cart now contains Taiga, Aged, Glyn Hair, Ashley, and Genesis Eyebrows. Let's put the Genesis Creature Creator Bundle in also ($10.49). That brings the subtotal to $53.47. $10 discount does apply...even though some of the items are PA items. Now I'm more confused. Should this be possible? Given that it is, if I complete this purchase, would the PA's get their due, or would their earnings be reduced by some fraction of $10?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Does anyone have any idea when the dream home sale started and ended?

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

Not really - I just know I bought things 5/5/12, which was probably the first day.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

The last Dream Home sale was a Platinum Club only "vote for the group" thing. I believe it lasted for two weeks after the voting. Since we can't check the old "Member's" area it will be difficult to know for sure.

I purchased on 5/13/2012.

Kendall

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

For those of you who (are about to rock *cough*) don't mind buying the Imagine FX Issue of August 2012... go, do it. There's a nice little coupon in it that will make you happy if you're intending to buy M5 ... and there's Michael 4 on the DVD too... if you don't have him in your runtime already... ;)

edited December 1969

For those of you who (are about to rock *cough*) don't mind buying the Imagine FX Issue of August 2012... go, do it. There's a nice little coupon in it that will make you happy if you're intending to buy M5 ... and there's Michael 4 on the DVD too... if you don't have him in your runtime already... ;)

Well Michael5 and Victoria5 are on the 3dartist 43 DVD
    https://www.imagineshop.co.uk/magazines/3dartist/3d-artist-issue-43.html

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

For those who asked, PC items are included. I had about $20 of other DAZ originals in my cart, padded it out with PC items in my wishlist, and got the full $10 discount.

edited December 1969

Thanks for that Information, Kerya. I should add that the Imagine-FX coupon is not only for M5 Base but for all the bundles (starter, pro, suite) too. I'm not intending to put one magazine over the other... I just hope it helps people save money :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

My email from 7th May mentions not to miss the half-price sale under this weeks PC specials.

edited June 2012

[...] the Imagine-FX coupon is not only for M5 Base but for all the bundles (starter, pro, suite) too. [...]

Seems there's a Problem with the Code... appears to be not valid...

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but for how long would the ImagineFX coupon be valid?

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
    edited December 1969

Sorry if it's a stupid question, but for how long would the ImagineFX coupon be valid?

I wish I could tell you, but it's not stated anywhere in the magazine... it has 0612 in the code, but that doesnt have to mean that it only lasts till end of june... that would be a bit sad *g*

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

Well, clearly, there are some unspoken rules in effect here because $50 worth of ANY DAZ Originals does not earn the $10 discount.

I added Blenworth (DAZ Original)
    I added B25 Royal Prince (price deducted from cart)
    Then, I added 34 DAZ Original PC Products, which are on sale for $0.99.
    Total came to $50 and some odd change.
    I went through checkout, but there was no $10 discount listed on the Review Order page.

According to the post, all of these products qualify.

If they don't, I'll just empty the cart and save even more money by skipping these sales. You do NOT want to know how long it took to find DAZ Original/PC Products that fit MY criteria! (I hadn't previously purchased the product, it would work in Poser, and it was something I wanted.)

We know how much you love saving, so here comes another sale.

Get $10 off any DAZ Originals purchase over $50. This includes ALL DAZ Original Products throughout our store. Combine this offer with the DAZ Beat the Heat Sale for MASSIVE savings. Just add $50 worth of DAZ Originals to your cart and $10 will automatically be taken out during checkout.
    This sale won't last long, so make your way to the DAZ Store now!

Sale Ends July 3, 2012.
  • Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

I wish I could tell you, but it's not stated anywhere in the magazine... it has 0612 in the code, but that doesnt have to mean that it only lasts till end of june... that would be a bit sad *g*

Thanks... I hope it does last longer than that, I won't be able to buy anything until Monday... Is the magazine a nice read by itself?