How to scale Romany Charm set? {solved}

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
edited July 2013 in The Commons

The setting is too big compared to v4/m4, and I can't simply rescale v4/m4 to fit beacuse then the dynamic clothing won't fit. Problem, though, I don't see how to scale it.

Help?

Post edited by WillowRaven on

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited July 2013

Should just be a simple scale setting. If the set has separate props for the interior, parent them to the main section before scaling and all 'child' entities will scale down accordingly. If the scale option is missing then ensure sure you make hidden controls visible in the options.

Post edited by Herald of Fire on
  • WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

Should just be a simple scale setting. If the set has separate props for the interior, parent them to the main section before scaling and all 'child' entities will scale down accordingly. If the scale option is missing then ensure sure you make hidden controls visible in the options.

That made the dial appear, but even though parented, nothing re-scales at the same rate.

edited December 1969

Try adding the item to a null and then scaling the null. I find this works wonders in situations like that.

edited December 1969

Try adding the item to a null and then scaling the null. I find this works wonders in situations like that.

So how do I do that?

edited December 1969

Create -> New Null

Parent the item to the null and then rescale the null. Sometimes you find that it's not the scaling which is the issue, but the positions not changing so that they scale in place. This means that when the object shrinks or expands, items essentially seem to move from their original spots.

edited December 1969

Create -> New Null

Parent the item to the null and then rescale the null. Sometimes you find that it's not the scaling which is the issue, but the positions not changing so that they scale in place. This means that when the object shrinks or expands, items essentially seem to move from their original spots.

That did the trick, thanks :D

edited December 1969

Glad to be of help. If you edit your original post you can put a [solved] tag on the end to indicate that all is well :)

edited December 1969

Done :D Thanks, again :D

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Solved was Noted and very much appreciated my this Mod. TY for being so kind as to do that. TY also HOF for the suggestion.