V4 eyelids not working

bozboz Posts: 30
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

The morphs controlling V4´s eyelids (eye's open-close, eyelidtopup-down,eyelidbottomup-down) isn't working anymore. I can dial the dials but nothing is happening, except i can see the eyelids move a Little bit. Changing max values for the dials doesn't help. I am using v42 and Poser Pro 2014 v10.0.1.25099.
Any ideas on a solution?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2013

You may find you get more answers in the Poser forum. Would you like your post moved over there?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • bozboz Posts: 30
    edited December 1969

I assumed it was a problem related to v4 since m4 Works, but if you believe i can get better help in the poser forum than in Nuts 'n Bolts, feel free to move it.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

OK I have moved it, if you don't get any assistance over here it is painless to move it back again. :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

Is the \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folder in the same place as the \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Michael 4 folder? Is there only one of it? You might try running \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-V4 again.

edited December 1969

m4 and v4 are kept in 2 separate external runtimes. I just tried uninstalling v4 and reinstalling it, and then running the \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat . The morphs still doesn't Work. Funny enough the squint morph Works.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

For some reason the open-close morph does seem to be very prone to interference. Did you double-check for duplicate \Runtime\Libraries\!DAZ\Victoria 4 folders?

edited December 1969

I did a search and found 3 other !daz\victoria 4 folders, in backup folders and Michael 4's runtime, which i have deleted. I have run the DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat Again, but the morph still doesn't Work.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I did a search and found 3 other !daz\victoria 4 folders, in backup folders and Michael 4's runtime, which i have deleted. I have run the DzCreateExPFiles-V4.bat Again, but the morph still doesn't Work.

Is this a freshly-loaded V4 from the original .cr2?

edited December 1969

it's a v4 without any loaded morphs, as for the original - channels for zev0's bend morph has been added.

edited December 1969

Exactly how have the channels been added?

edited December 1969

by using the dzcreateexpfiles-v4.bat.

edited December 1969

So you're using the original cr2, then?

edited December 1969

yes - i have actually gotten it to Work Again. I uninstalled v4, deleted the !daz folder and the folder "daz people" (after backing them up) and reinstalled v4, s4, a4 etc and ran the dzcreateexpfiles-v4.bat and everything Works Again. Thanks for your time and effort.