Platinum Club Voucher and Store Credit

nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 773
edited December 1969 in The Commons

How do I view my monthly Platinum Club Voucher and Store Credit Balances? I don't see my PC Voucher anywhere, and I have not made any purchases in May.

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

There are no more vouchers. Any voucher you still had should have been converted to store credit. At the moment, the plan is that instead of vouchers, we will get one time use-it-or-lose it coupons that will no longer be good on PA items.

Go to "My Account" and click on "Store Credit" on the left. That's where the remainder of your May voucher should be.

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 773
    edited December 1969

Thanks Alisa. Can I get a breakdown of my store credit balance, on a monthly transaction basis -- like a bank statement?

edited December 1969

That would be nice, wouldn't it? Doubt it'll happen, though - I suspect it will just say what's left ;)

edited December 1969

That would be good business practice, not just "nice." Am I asking for too much? I mean good business practice, not just store credit balance.

edited December 1969

Well, I don't think it's asking too much for good business practices, but I don't know of ANY 3d store that keeps track of your balance and gives you a monthly statement. That's a LOT of work for them to do, and I think it should be easy to keep track of it yourself in a spreadsheet.

The old store did have something that did show a list of your gcs and vouchers including when they were ordered and how much was left on each. Doesn't seem to have that in the new store though there's something where you can put in a gc code and find out how much you have left (not sure how that works).

Daz is clearly having issues with their new store & forums, but I think their 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee is a pretty good business practice that is also not something I've found at other 3d stores. ;)

edited December 1969

I will check with them, since thet haven't replied here. Store credit is forever. Platinum Club Vouchers are good for one month (unless that has changed). Balance tracking is now essential, especially for those who have other store credit and will be receiving PC Vouchers (as store credit) on a monthly basis.

edited December 1969

I will check with them, since thet haven't replied here. Store credit is forever. Platinum Club Vouchers are good for one month (unless that has changed). Balance tracking is now essential, especially for those who have other store credit and will be receiving PC Vouchers (as store credit) on a monthly basis.

Ah, I see why you were thinking it would have to be tracked. I think you misread my first reply :)

The store credit replacing vouchers is ONLY for any vouchers that were still in your account when the old store closed.

From now on, the plan is (right now) that we get coupons that will be a one time only use-it-or-lose-it coupon. They will ONLY be good on Daz originals, not PA items any more. I don't know if this plan will stay around - there was a LOT of dissatisfaction with this when it was announced a few days before the old site shut down/

edited December 1969

Since I had a balance in my account prior to May, and I have nothing to tell me what that balance was, how do I know if my PC Voucher was really credited to my account? In my eyes, DAZ has lost it's credibility since they started giving away DS4 for free. I would be a fool to trust them any more.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If you had a voucher balance on your account in the old store, then that was transferred over to the new stores a Store Credit. So just check your store credit balance, that should equate to the balance from the old site.

And it was very good business practice, because voucher balances were transferred over as Store Credit, whic equates to them giving you a gift cert, instead of a voucher, which was very nice of them

• JulesartJulesart Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Where do I get the code for this month's coupon for the $6.00 Platinum membership reward? or whatever it is called?

edited June 2012

It's not out yet. I'm sure people will post in here when it arrives concerning where to find it - it should be both in the Member only forum and a newsletter that will be sent out. Daz said last night they were working on an updated newsletter and a free month "for those affected" by the auto renew problems. No reply yet as to who "those affected" are considered to be ;)

edit - when I say "here" I mean the forums not this specific thread :)

Post edited by Alisa Uh-Lisa on
  • JulesartJulesart Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Thanks, good to know. I'll just keep checking!

• SmoovArtSmoovArt Posts: 57
    edited December 1969

June the 4th and I have no voucher or store credit, and I've not seen and email with a code.. I voucher would show up automatically in my account, before the changes. This is the premise that I renewed my membership on.. This new policy will undoubtedly cause members to lose money, if they are not diligent in chasing down these codes. I've been a member since 2004, I won't be renewing again.. This is a real thoughtless and crappy way to treat loyal customers

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Hi Smoov

Daz is probably working on it. So much has been down and messed up.

They probably just got into the office not too long ago.

I'm in no hurry for my voucher becuase the prices keep changing and I can't find anything. LOL!

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

5th of June. No credit/voucher/whatever.

• SmoovArtSmoovArt Posts: 57
    edited December 1969

5th of June. No credit/voucher/whatever.

and what's so disrespectful is, no apology or explanation. Yes, we know there are problems on the site. But, Daz owes it to us to at least acknowledge and assure us, that they are aware of the problem and we will be getting what we paid for..

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969