Just Curious - Decimator pricing

Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Decimator is listed as a 'Daz Original' and over the weekend was at 50% off as part of the 'Beat the Heat' sale. But yesterday, I noticed it is back at it's original price Since I was able to snag it over the weekend at the sale price, this is really just a matter oif curiosity. But with the sale extension shouldn't it have stayed at 50% off?

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Comments

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Decimator is listed as a 'Daz Original' and over the weekend was at 50% off as part of the 'Beat the Heat' sale. But yesterday, I noticed it is back at it's original price Since I was able to snag it over the weekend at the sale price, this is really just a matter oif curiosity. But with the sale extension shouldn't it have stayed at 50% off?

Charlie

I believe this was a mistake in pricing it at 50% as the original developer who we license it from requires a minimum purchase amount on the product.

What was the price you saw it for?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,322
    edited June 2012

Charlie

I believe this was a mistake in pricing it at 50% as the original developer who we license it from requires a minimum purchase amount on the product.

What was the price you saw it for?

I'm not a PC member so I saw it at $49.98 (ie 50% off the original price just like all the other DAZ originals). While I don't know for sure, I suspect PC members would have seen it 65% off.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

I'm not a PC member so I saw it at $49.98 (ie 50% off the original price just like all the other DAZ originals). While I don't know for sure, I suspect PC members would have seen it 65% off.

Charlie

That price would have been a mistake as it doesn't fulfill the minimum price we must charge. Sorry for the confusion.