Genesis 2 - a compilation of freebies

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited September 2013 in Freebies

Hello there,

I hope Chohole will be so kind and link this thread under the full list of freebies. The purpose is to cease difficulties with searching for free stuff for the new Genesis 2 figure. The base Gen2 itself is bundled with DAZ Studio (search your product library for Genesis 2 Female Starter Essentials). But since these are early days of its presence, there is only a couple of items that you don't have to pay for. I hope the thread is going to be filled with upcoming freebies for Gen2. Please don't post your comments about them here, just the links and basic descriptions. Below are the links I managed to find myself:

Genesis 2 freebies list:

CHARACTERS AND MORPHS:

Star Books' Cori for Gen2
Kamion99's Genesis head morph for Gen2
MickyBel's teen Ayumi for Gen2
MickyBel's teen Amy-Aimei for Gen2
Amy_AiMei's Amy-AiMei for Gen2
DreamyFarlea's Gen2 Guy Morph
Atrion666's diffuse skin tones for Genesis and Gen2
Atrion666's Fantasy Races for Gen2 (dwarves, elves, fairies, giants and hobbits)
Atrion666's Dwarves for Gen2
Atrion666's Giants for Gen2 Update
Atrion666's Giants for Gen2
Atrion666's Fairies for Gen2
Atrion666's Elves for Gen2
Atrion666's diffuse skins for Genesis and Gen2
Atrion666's Black and White Eyes for Genesis and Gen2
RAMWolff's morph pack for Gen2
RAMWolff's Enhancement Morphs for Gen2 (first part)
RAMWolff's Enhancement Morphs for Gen2 (second part)
AnIronButtefly's Qiao-Fu for V6
AnIronButtefly's Hotaka male morph for Gen2
Adam Thwaites' V6 Sam Morph
Adam Thwaites' V6 Elle Morph
Jabba's Decadence Morphs for Gen2
Jabba's Ethnic 1 for Gen2
Cauri Blackthorne's Autofit of Gen2/V6 stuff for Genesis
Ghastly's Flat Chest for Gen2
Ghastly's androgynous morph for Gen2
Ghastly's anime morph for Gen2
Ghastly's male morph for Gen2
Ghastly's natural nipples for Gen2
Ghastly's pubic mons for Gen2
FireFlightt's Female Teen 1 Morph for Gen2
FireFlightt's Female Teen 2 Morph for Gen2
FireFlightt's Little Toddler Morph for Gen2
ThespiSis' Teen Missy Morph for Gen2

POSES AND EXPRESSIONS:

Adam Thwaites' Sexy 35 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 47 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 23 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 46 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Sexy 33 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 45 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 44 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 20 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Sexy 31 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 43 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Sexy 30 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 42 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Sexy 29 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 19 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites's 41 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Sexy 27 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 18 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' V6 Floor Pose 1
Adam Thwaites' Photo Model 40 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 21 Pose Set
Adam Thwaites' Classics 22 Pose Set
WendyVainity's Gen2 Mimic-compatible

CLOTHES, FITS AND TEXTURES:

Nmizu's beachwear for Gen2
Nmizu's sailor uniform for Gen2
Wilmap's Genesis clothes to Gen2 conversions thread (to be updated)
Wilmap's Evening Dress for Gen2
Wilmap's Negligee Nightgown for Gen2
Wilmap's Off-Shoulder Dress for Gen2
Wilmap's V Bodice Dress for Genesis and Gen2
Wilmap's Summer Dress for Gen2
Wilmap's Figure-Hugging Dress for Gen2
Wilmap's Swimwear for Gen2
Wilmap's Children's Dress for Gen2
Wilmap's Hipster Pants and Top for Gen2
Eblank's textures for Wilmap's V Bodice Dress for Gen2
Eblank's textures for Wilmap's Summer Dress for Gen2
Eblank's textures for Wilmap's Off-Shoulder Dress for Gen2
Ak73D's Shorts and Shirt for Genesis and Gen2
Ak73D's Shoulder Mini Dress for Genesis and Gen2
Ak73D's Summer Dress for Genesis and Gen2
Ak73D's textures for his Shorts and Shirt for Genesis and Gen2
Ak73D's Lace Dress for Genesis and Gen2
Atrion666's Batgirl textures for Superherosuit
Atrion666's Horned Batgirl textures for Superherosuit
Atrion666's Sue Storm textures for Superherosuit
Atrion666's Black Cat textures for Superherosuit
Atrion666's Captain America textures for Superherosuit
Atrion666's BloodRayne outfit refitted for Genesis and Gen2
Smay's Power Girl textures for Superherosuit
Amy-Aimei's sandals for Genesis and Gen2
Amy-Aimei's Pointy Toe Flat Shoes for A3 and Gen2
Karth's White Dot Heels for Gen2
Skelch's transmaps for Superherosuit
Skelch's Baroness textures for Superherosuit
Skelch's Greatest American Heroes textures for Superherosuit
Skelch's Black Canary textures for Superherosuit

TUTORIALS AND SCRIPTS:

BlackFeather1973's Genesis surfaces for Gen2 (DS script)
Adam Thwaites' tutorial on converting V4/Genesis skins to Gen2/V6
SnowSultan's seam tutorials
Kattey's tutorial on transferring Genesis morphs to Gen2
Ben98120000's tutorial on transferring Genesis morphs to Gen2
Larsmidnatt's tutorial on getting projection templates to work on custom Gen2 morphs

HAIRSTYLES, FITS AND TEXTURES:

AprilYSH's hair updates for Gen2

SMART PROPS:

Adam Thwaites' Pillow for Gen2

Please don't hestitate to add your links. They must be free to use though and designed for Gen2. As for mods: please correct the thread if you feel fit. I'm only posting it because nobody else did before.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,017
    edited December 1969

Thanks for starting the list. I think you've added all the ones I am aware of. I'll keep an eye on it and see what else shows up.

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

I've a freebie for the thread, posted here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24936/

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the list. I'm going to go ahead and release my Bruno and Female shaping morphs that I converted over to G2F when I get home tonight or at least in the next few days while I'm off for July 4th. I'm going to if I can get the male face morphs done too. :-)

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Thanks for the list. I'm going to go ahead and release my Bruno and Female shaping morphs that I converted over to G2F when I get home tonight or at least in the next few days while I'm off for July 4th. I'm going to if I can get the male face morphs done too. :-)

@ Wolife: I'm looking forward to seeing that! :D I may dialspin and see what else I can cook up!

Cheers and Blessed Be,

Kat

edited December 1969

It's quite a collection. 12 full body shapes for Bruno, 9 Female body shapes, 9 Female face shapes and then about 30 Male face shapes. Should be fun to see what folks do with Bruno and Lucia for Gene-02F (Decided to use the name Lucia that compliments Bruno's name! :-) )

• ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

I think it's best to put them into categories like one is for clothing and another is for morphs ect. That would help a lot instead of skimming through the list.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2013

Thank you! AnIronButterfly, I let myself add your link to the list, great thanks for providing the morph, she looks great ;). RAMWolff, good luck with your release! I think grouping the stuff is a good idea and I'm patiently waiting for piling it up, so that the categories don't look so... ekhem, empty ;). I hold many expectations in you all!

EDIT:

Okay, please give some feedback on categories I divided the freebies into.

• ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

I like the categories so far and within those categories you group them by the person who presents the freebies. So far so good, now we need more freebies *smiles*

edited December 1969

Thank you! AnIronButterfly, I let myself add your link to the list, great thanks for providing the morph, she looks great ;). RAMWolff, good luck with your release! I think grouping the stuff is a good idea and I'm patiently waiting for piling it up, so that the categories don't look so... ekhem, empty ;). I hold many expectations in you all!

EDIT:

Okay, please give some feedback on categories I divided the freebies into.

Thanks! If I have more, I'll post them in the thread. I've got some plans for the weekend...since I have four days off!

Cheers,

Kat/An Iron Butterfly

edited December 1969

The categories on the divided up freebies make sense. I like it, as it'll make stuff easier to find, and I've also got -another- freebie.
    This time, it's a guy for G2F--Hotaka http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/25202/ Hope he'll be of use to someone! :)

Cheers,

Kat

edited December 1969

Please add in my newly released freebie morph pack for Genesis 02 Female

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70257/view/21/DAZ-Studio/RAMWorks-Morph-Pack-for-Genesis-02-Female

Thanks so much!

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180
    edited December 1969

Just wanted to say thanks, RamWolff! Downloading your morphs now.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all for these :)

edited July 2013

Wonderful work pals. It was a pleasure to add them to the list :) (I also found a pose set by Adam Thwaites and two fantasy morph packs by Atrion666, at last we've got something like that for Gen2).

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Please add in my newly released freebie morph pack for Genesis 02 Female

http://www.sharecg.com/v/70257/view/21/DAZ-Studio/RAMWorks-Morph-Pack-for-Genesis-02-Female

Thanks so much!

Thanks, Wolfie! Those are going into my runtime ASAP! :)

edited December 1969

your very welcome AnIronButterfly!

Got another pack 1/2 done of previously created morphs for Genesis 01 brought over to Genesis 02. Enhancement: Head and Body morphs. So far got the Head morphs done, just now. 78 morphs total covering just about every point on the face. Not that many when your really wanting to totally customize the face but it should be enough until DAZ or some merchant makes a really huge pack. Next is the Enhancement: Body morphs. Hopefully they won't be as much of a PITA as the face ones. When your dealing with inner mesh parts like eyeballs and inner mouth stuff ..... some of it was a real challenge, let me tell ya! But I persevered and completed them and added about 10 more. Now on to the body morphs now....

• Paula SandersPaula Sanders Posts: 321
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot. I'll be looking for them.

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    your very welcome AnIronButterfly!

Got another pack 1/2 done of previously created morphs for Genesis 01 brought over to Genesis 02. Enhancement: Head and Body morphs. So far got the Head morphs done, just now. 78 morphs total covering just about every point on the face. Not that many when your really wanting to totally customize the face but it should be enough until DAZ or some merchant makes a really huge pack. Next is the Enhancement: Body morphs. Hopefully they won't be as much of a PITA as the face ones. When your dealing with inner mesh parts like eyeballs and inner mouth stuff ..... some of it was a real challenge, let me tell ya! But I persevered and completed them and added about 10 more. Now on to the body morphs now....

Going to be looking forward to all -that- too! :) I may wait my next freebie character preset on some of this....

Cheers,

Kat / AnIronButterfly

edited December 1969

I keep my fingers crossed for RamWolff and the others. By they way, I added a morph by DreamyFarlea and two outfits by Ak73D - at last, Gen2 got shorts :D.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Maybe under tutorials
    Snowsultan's Seam Guide
    http://www.snowsultan.com/3.html

edited December 1969

Good idea, Kerya, my thanks.

edited December 1969

Good job, RAMWolff! Added - alonside with a pose set by Adam Thwaites and four textures for Superherosuit by Atrion666. It's nice to see the collection is constantly growing :).

edited December 1969

Thanks so much. Glad I got them done. Computer died last night so really glad I have those up and backed up in my DropBox! Got a new compter ordered about 10 days ago and got notice last night, before it died, that it will be delivered today. I think the harddrive is fine, along with most of the other hardware so, fingers crossed, that I can swap out the new HD with the older one and work off of that one until late August as I have a 9 day vacation set aside. That would be just fine.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

I hate to hear you PC died, glad the new one is one its way (or hopefully there) Thanks again for these morphs.

edited December 1969

Got the new one up and working with the OLDER drive so I don't have to start from scratch. I'll do that in August for my vacation. So glad to be up and running. Was able to bring in a couple of goodies from the older rig like my USB 3.0 add in card and my Blu-Ray player. The card reader and sound card I'll have to replace. Also my 16 gigs of RAM came over and since the new MB has 8 RAM slots ... well I now have 32 gigs of RAM! WOOT!

I'm happy your enjoying the morphs Skelch! :-)

edited December 1969

Pity to hear about your computer, but fingers crossed this will be the last time it happens to you. I added the files plus some Adam's poses and Atrion666's textures. Also, he shared a BloodRayne refit for Genesis and Gen2, but I don't know if the V4 version is required.

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

I am indeed happy thank you and congrats on 32meg of ram Nice for rendering :)

edited December 1969

Thanks folks! :-)

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Atrion seems to have updated his Batgirl textures for the G2F suit. Here's the new link: http://www.sharecg.com/v/70477/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Batgirl-for-SuperHeroSuit-Update