The specified thread does not exist

KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
edited December 1969 in The Commons

OK, in the old forum I just clicked the "stop receiving notifications" to get at least back to that thread and subscribe again.
How do I do that now? As the threads are not moved to the top of the forum it gets difficult to find one of these thread again. And if I don't find it and look into it, I am loosing my subscription.

Ideas?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Only thing I can suggest is that you check which threads you have posted to by checking using your profile, view all posts by this member.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

That could get difficult ... especially as I am working on my second green box ... ;-)
    Thanks for answering!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited June 2012

You could also just wait, have more patience ;-) and eventually this feature MAY come back...
    Good luck on your 2nd green box. I never thought I would manage to get one! :P

Love, Jeanne

Post edited by Jeanne M on
    edited December 1969

Ugh ... patience again. ;-)
    {hugs}

edited June 2012

Yep!!
    edit: I wanted to add a picture from my BIG Elephant Hug here but I don't know how to add an image. I know I saw a thread about it so I'm off to search for that and the big hug is yours anyhow. :)

Love, Jeanne

edited December 1969

You can attach pictures when you use "post reply" instead of "fast reply".
    And please don't add pictures bigger than 800 pixels - it breaks the forum formatting because the automagic resizing is inexistant.

edited June 2012

Here's the big hug... not as big as 800 px LOL but big as a hug. :)

I actually wanted it to be in the post like a smiley, you know what I mean? But this way it will do for now and in the meantime...biding my time in patience..... LOL

elephanthug.gif
    200 x 200 - 31K
    edited December 1969

Oh big pink elephant hug ... love it!
    Thank you!
    :lol:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Sorrry I couldn't be more help. Until someone finds the magic switch, tick box, line of code, plugin or whatever which will turn on the feature of promoting threads by last reply, I am afraid there is not mush to say that can be helpful.

I mostly browse by using and constantly refreshing the "view new posts" feature.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Well - but the "view new posts" doesn't tell which part of the forum the threads are in ... and I am not a moderator (lucky for the others! LOL) and am not interested in all new threads.
    I just wished that the deleting of posts wouldn't lead to "No such thread" - another thing that didn't come into being. *sniff*

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

The forum is given on the right in the new posts listing

edited December 1969

The forum is given on the right in the new posts listing

Thank you! {hugs}