Chunk Base, Mr Chunk & Ms Chunk Updated to 1.2.1 with 21 New Dials

chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Meshbox Design announces the release of Chunk (tm) Base 1.2.1, the free 3d archetype toon character that you can use in your 3d artwork or animation. This new release of the model set added 21 new dials controlling brow and forehead morphs.

You can get Chunk Base 1.2.1, including Mister Chunk and Ms Chunk FREE through Mirye Store.

Comments

• dv8FXdv8FX Posts: 23
    edited January 2013

Try as I might, I just couldn't download the file. HAlfway through, the download abruptly ends leaving me with an incomplete file. The last try ended when it got 95% of it.

And it's been that way ever since the first version. Now my download link has expired.

Any one having the same difficulty?

Post edited by dv8FX on
  • chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

dv8FX said:
    Try as I might, I just couldn't download the file. HAlfway through, the download abruptly ends leaving me with an incomplete file. The last try ended when it got 95% of it.

And it's been that way ever since the first version. Now my download link has expired.

Any one having the same difficulty?

Are you downloading from toonpeople.com or through miryestore.com? There are issues on toonpeople.com and it hasnt been updated there yet - so you should be doing this through miryestore.com.

edited December 1969

Hi. Downloading from mirye. Tried half an hour ago and still the same thing. Might have to request for a reset coz my 24hrs is almost up.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I just downloaded and installed Chunk001210.zip from Mirye. When I try to load it, I get error messages that it is looking for OBJ files, and there aren't any OBJ files in the download at all. See below. Thank you.

Untitled-1.jpg
    592 x 446 - 97K
  • edited December 1969

I couldn't download from the store either, I tried different times last night and this morning, and it would stop halfway, or would say download complete, but the zipfile was no good.

• chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

I just downloaded and installed Chunk001210.zip from Mirye. When I try to load it, I get error messages that it is looking for OBJ files, and there aren't any OBJ files in the download at all. See below. Thank you.

Oh no! The artist forgot to pack them in. If your link is still good, go ahead and download again. I added back in the missing OBJs.

There was no change in the OBJs from 1.2 to 1.2.1 so that was probably why. If you have 1.2 already installed, just install over it.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much.

I am downloading the new one now, and I will only post again if there is a problem.

edited January 2013

Sorry, the download isn't working for me. In the end, using up my broadband quota and incomplete download files.

I even tried using an accelerator.. After 10 seconds, done - incomplete file.

Post edited by dv8FX on
    edited December 1969

I had problems as well with IE9, after a few attempts I used Firefox, and it worked first time.

• edited December 1969

I had my download reset and it worked for me this time :)

edited December 1969

After all this while, the download isn't working for me.... always with an incomplete file. Have used FF, chrome, IE, Opera.

Any other place or mirror site to download the file?

• edited December 1969

anyone have the chuck dmc for mimic it said it was supose to come with it

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

so I'm still not getting a download, it keeps gving me a failure. Is anyone having this problem too?

• launoklaunok Posts: 778
    edited June 2013

jeeperz said:
    so I'm still not getting a download, it keeps gving me a failure. Is anyone having this problem too?

Jeeperz, I had this problem earlier this year when I was trying to download both the Chunk and Slim characters with FF. Recently I could download both successfully (with Chrome at fast speed) but then notice that Mrs Chunk was not included. I have today added the new update to my shop card but still awaits the download button via e-mail. As soon as I have that I will try and see what will happen. I have noticed that my connection is much more faster with Chrome than Firefox. I have noticed however that some have this with Chrome too.

EDIT: Have noticed now this is an OLD thread. I have downloaded the Chunk 1.5 version that was released recently and got that one to download successfully! Maybe you must try the new 1.5 version.

Post edited by launok on